Chapter 15 - What are you doing here?

Months went by and the RAW Women's division has their first ever Women's Elimination Chamber Match; Alessia walked out winner after Sasha tapped at her submission.

Finn Balor was draft to Smackdown getting into a a great rivalry with Kevin Owens and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Charlotte was then draft to RAW after losing her championship against Asuka.

1 month before Wresltmania

The show started with the announcement of the queen, Charlotte introduction.

She was out since she lost her chmapionship, due to a movie film.

Her theme hit and she made her entrance, the she walked into the ring looking at the crowd with such a grin, but not a joy grin.

"You all peacents wonder what I'm doing out here?" She smirked and pointed to the Wrestlemania poster.

"You know a princess needs her crown to be a queen!" She paced around the ring. "And that's why this queen is out here, because I don't need a crown to be called a queen!" She yelled through the microphone. "Yet still I came here dominating every single woman who interposed on my way and I haven't had a match for the Raw Women's Championship!" She demanded looking at the screen furiously. "That's why I have to say that little Alessia is jealous of the queen, who at Wrestlmenanja will-"

Her speech was ended at the sound of Alessia's theme, she walked down the ramp laughing sarcastically.

"Thanks guys, I'm so honored." She answered at the chants.

"But let me put Charlotte the queen herself on her place." She wiggled her fingers and laughed looking back at Charlotte. "First of all me! Jealous of you!?" She laughed sarcastically one more pointing at Charlotte as she slid through the ropes.
"All I have to say is Why would someone who came here and stole the show on her debut and now she is the longest Raw Women's Champion in the WWE history would be jealous of a someone who made a name for herself because of her daddy?" Alessia asked pacing around the ring. "Wooo..!" She teased.

Charlotte looked at her furiously, then facing the crowds chants.

"You all peacents shut up! And you see the way you admire someone who is sign a fake person-"

Alessia and Charlotte turned to look at the ramp from where a tall blond woman was walking down the ramp stopped at started laughing at them.

"You guys are pathetic." She laughed sarcastically and kept walking down the ramp.

"Oh! Hi Ronda! Welcome to Monday Night Raw back again." Alessia greeted.

"Thanks honey!" Ronda said as she walked up the steps.

"You know you call me pathetic when you just came here and you were making yourself the best female athlete in this company?" Alessia asked looking from head to toes at Ronda, who was grinning at Alessia. "And listen this sweetheart you don't come here and try to still my show-"

"What are you doing here sister!?" Charlotte interrupted leaning her arm on Ronda's shoulder.

Ronda stood staring down at her. "I'm not here to make friends Charlotte!" She mocked. "I'm here to make things clear!" She yelled on Alessia's face.