Chapter 12 - Awards

1 week later...
WWE roster New Years party

Seth and Alessia woke up not remembering that today the whole Smackdown and Raw roster were celebrating the New Year's Eve party; which includes a nomination awards night.

Alessiawwe

AlessiawweTonight is the night 💃✨

Alessiawwe
Tonight is the night 💃✨

Likes by SashaBankswwe, wwesheamus, Ambrosewwe and 456,324 more

Comments
SashaBankswwe: And the award for the most elegant and gorgeous woman goes for Alessia!! 😍
ItsmeBayley: That dress!! 🙊
BeckyLynchwwe: Girl! You killed it! 👌🏻💘
Rollinswwe: Wouldn't be more proud of you my love, always stilling the show and my attention 😍💘

"Oaky so it's time for the 2017 awards." Sasha announced from the reward stairs.

"And the award for the greatest rivalry of the year goes for!" Becky added causing the roster ecstatic.

Alessia and Seth were crossing fingers.

"Seth Rollins and Alessia vs Alexa Bliss and Finn Balor, of course it was the greatest rivalry of the year!" Sasha yelled through the microphone.

Seth took Alessia's hand guiding her to the steps, Finn and Alexa followed behind.

After the pictures Alessia and Seth gave the next step, they were both always humble that they went to shook both of Alexa and Finn's hand.

Seth didn't look at Finn in the eye, neither did Finn. Alexa and Alessia shared a smile followed by a hug.

"Thanks Lexi!" Alessia whispered hugging her coworker she then walked to Finn "Thanks Devitt!" She faked a smile shaking his soft hands.

Fergal smiled but still have her a cold glance.

"Okay, okay..." Seth sighed pointing to everyone. "I have to thank you all for nominating us." He Pinter to his left side where Alessia, Alexa and Finn were. "As wrestlers we always try our best to entertain people and to mark a name for ourselves-" He was interrupted by the whole roster claps. "Thank you guys." He smiled continuing with his speech. "As I was saying, it it wasn't because of you!" He grabbed Alessia's hand and guide her to the front. "I probably wouldn't have been nominated for this award." He smiled pulling her into a hug. "Even tho I met you a month ago, you've been a special person of my 2017." He then grabbed her from the waist and slowly lean in and pressed his lips against hers.