Chapter 13 - Draft

First Year's episode Monday Night Raw

Vince McMahon theme hit and the audience went ecstatic, he was received with some chants and claps.

"Ladies and gentleman! Welcome! To the first Monday Night Raw episode of the year!" He said through his raspy voice.

The crowd reacted chanting the popular Daniel Bryan's yes chants.

"And!" He added causing the crowd to react into the what chants. "Tonight is the draft, before Royal Rumble!" He demanded looking at the crowd cheers.

This was the first in the whole WWE history that there was going to be a draft before Royal Rumble, that was he reason why the corked went ecstatic.

After the first show segment, the show script was followed by Elias interpretation and John Cena's return.

Backstage

"Happy New Year's first episode..." Alessia yelled from the exit door.

Mandy, Sasha and Bayley chuckled and came to hug their friend Alessia.

"You're so damn late Lessia!" Bayley scolded.

"Sorry mom." They both chuckled.

"I wonder if I'm gonna be draft." Alessia said thinking.

"Sweetheart!"
Paige came running taking in her arms Alessia and twirling her around. "Happy first show!" She added hugging Alessia. "The boss wants you at his office." Paige chuckled.

Alessia sight and screamed. "What did I do!" She then went to the boss office.

Vince McMahon office

"Hello Alessia, come in, please take a seat." He gently said pushing the .. chair to Alessia.

Alessia just stood staring at him.

"Oh come on Lessia! You're part of the family now, I'm not gonna sold my little princess." He laughed patting Alessia's head.

"So what's the deal dad?" Alessia chuckled.

"Lessia." Vince sighed. "I know you're such an intelligent and talented woman." He said pacing around. "But!" He lifted up his finger pointing at Alessia who didn't know what he was talking about. "I heard that you and Seth are dating now, and how many weeks? A month? Yes, right?" He asked.

"Yes we are dating for a month now." Alessia answered in nervousness.

"Well, that's why I have you here!" He added sarcastically. "All of those promos between you, Finn and Seth can drive it into a personal situation! I heard he is falling for you too."

"So what are you gonna do? Because Finn still wants his rematch this Royal Rumble, are you planning to draft them! Or even me? The Raw Women's Champion?" Alessia answered back. "You know it's okay for me, after all I can be the first ever woman to have the longest title reign on both titles." She added causing Vince to laugh.

"No, sweetheart!" He pinched her nose. "I will draft Finn, but of course he will have his Universal title rematch." He added. "That's a deal with Fergal now, he agreed on being draft to Smackdown."