Chapter 3 - Seductive

After last night drama between Sasha and Bayley, Alessia just couldn't stop thinking about it; that caused her insomnia during night, aside from the fact that notifications and messages were causing her phone to vibrate at every delivered message from fans.

She was new at this business, so she never thought she would be dealing with the stalking stuff while
Seth had to flew to Davenport during the morning for a week off kind of a vacation.
_____

Morning...
After showering she changed into her training clothes before starting her work out at the gym. First she prepared some coffee and drank it in peace admiring the sunrise.

Ding...

The phone vibrate on the glass table, it was too early to answer messages but for some reason she grabbed it and unlocked the screen seeing it was a message from Finn Balor's account.

FinnBalor: Work out? After that match I really want you to teach me some of your arsenal 😈

Alessiawwe: I don't think you're ready 😈 time?

FinnBalor: I'm already here, I can go for you if you don't mind.

Alessiawwe: See ya' there!

____

Alessia drove to the nearest gym around town just to see a Fergal Devitt working out in the bench press. There were some of the girls too, Mella, Becky, Naomi, and of course Sasha and Bayley.

"Morning!" Fergal stood up shaking her hand. "As you know I started working out for about 1 hour ago." He chuckled.

"I see." Alessia sighed looking into his muscles and his abs that could be seen from his tight shirt. "Mind if I first start my work out?" She added.

"Oh! Never." He smiled making some space for her to get comfortable.

Alessia went to the cross fit section starting her cross fit work out with the girls.

Being a wrestler causes you to work out in the gym 24/7 it's hard to think to stay in shape while you're flying to different states or cities.

After one half hour of exercising and warm up the guys at the gym started preparing the ring for the first training match.
Sasha vs Naomi

Alessia and Fergal were watching behind the ropes, Alessia was impressed at Sasha and Naomi's arsenal.

"They are good." She sighed jaw drop.

"Not as you and your 450 splash." Fergal smirked causing Alessia to laugh.

She didn't even notice when Naomi and Sasha shook hands as signed that their match ended.

"Who won?" Alessia asked.

"I took the win." Naomi replied smiling.

"Next time I'm taking the win." Sasha smirked. "And how about you Lessia, what do you say? Afraid of a match?" Sasha added.

"Time and place." Alessia smirked. "Who wants to battle me?" She added.

"It'll be an honor."
She heard a thick Irish accent from behind. Fergal jumped top rope confronting Alessia.

"Man vs woman match." Bayley clapped her hands anxiously.

They all started chanting the famous yes.

"You ready?" Fergal asked looking at Alessia who was into a sumo position.

"More than ready." She smirked running into Fergal feinting him with a roll up, instead she executed a German suplex.

The girls reaction was electrifying.
"That's my girl!" Sasha clapped.
"Show him how fabulous you are baby!" Mella hit the aprons anxiously.

"You're good, I didn't see that coming." He smirked standing up.

They both tried catching each other's hand for the submission luck, until Fergal caught Alessia's hand first and locked her wrist gently, Alessia then executed a car wheel dragging him to the mat with a lock on his neck.
But Fergal kicked up.
They stood there looking at each other, then They executed a double drop kick. Alessia throwing an elbow crash into Fergal but he executed his combo kick, trying not to hurt Alessia.

"Wow! They make a great chemistry." Naomi said impressed.
"Yes they know how to follow each other moves." Bayley replied.

Fergal went to get impulse from the ropes but Alessia caught him into a C4.
She went for the pin but Fergal kicked out at two and a half.

"That's new." He said shocked trying to catch his breath.
They stood there trying to catch their breaths.
Fergal didn't want to hurt Alessia so he went for a roll up and took the win by spanking her and holding tight her butt.

"Cheater!" Alessia laughed deeply feeling ashamed.

"Hmm..." The girls were laughing form outside the ring.
"I think that was the only way to take the win." He shyly smiled. "Your dad really trained you well." He added shaking her hand.

"Thanks." Alessia smiled shaking his hand. "I do have to admit that even tho you didn't use much of your arsenal, you really pushed me to my limits." She sighed.

"Hey, beauty and the demon!"
"Feet down to earth!"

The girls were now smiling at them, unreal couple.

"What are you girl looking at with such shipping cautious eyes?" Fergal said in that sexy Irish accent causing Alessia to smile.

"Fergal!"
She waved a hand on Fergal's face.

"Yes?" He replied looking down at her.

"Show me those abs!" She said excited, taking a caption form those hot abs.