Chapter 11 - Special

A day after the show Alessia, Bayley and Sasha flew to Davenport for the live shows.

Alessia kept receiving Colby's messages the whole night, in fact she ignored them, she lost Fergal and she was stuck in the middle. That made her thought if she was a such a whor*
___

Last night she tried calling Fergal, instead he wouldn't answer.

Why would he if he was hurt?

Alessia's attention was on the phone and last messages she had with Fergal.

"Oh! You'll get through this." Bayley smiled rubbing her back, getting her attention.

"Yes we will be here for you, whenever you need us, we will be there." Sasha hugged her.

"Thanks girls!" She hugged back sobbing as tears started rolls down her cheeks.

"May I come in?" Alessia heard Seth's voice on the back.

Seth's POV
I stood there looking at my girl crying for just a freaking moron, I never liked watching Lessia cry unless it was because of happiness and her goal accomplishments. She gave that cold glance in a way of allowing me to get in.

"Come here baby." He softly said taking some steps and wrapping her around his chest.

Live show

Alessia, Bayley and Sasha settled their stuff on the halls running away to get ready for their respective matches.

Bayley went to look for Finn, while Sasha started her warm up, Alessia just stood staring at her Women's Championship. Trying to focus on the match than in other insignificant thing.

"There you are." Seth approached extending his arms in a way of relief.

Alessia felt some little cramps down her spine, she missed his voice even tho she didn't want to message him last night. She felt broken and she needed either Finn or Seth.

"Hi!" She smiled looking there were two persons behind him.

"This is my mom Holly and my step father Bob" He smiled stepping back, letting his parents to meet Alessia.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lopez I'm Alessia." She smiled shaking both of their hands.

"Nice to meet you too Alessia, pretty name-" his mom said, interrupted by her husband "For the prettiest woman we have ever seen, Colby was right." His dad added patting her head and then shaking her hand.

"Mom, dad we are gonna get ready for our match." Seth said grabbing Alessias's hand and guide her to the ramp.

"You're parents are sweet." She said as the kept walking to the gorilla.

"They love you." He smiled down at her.

"Seth!"
"Alessia!"
Kat came running. "here's this for tonight." She showed them the script.

"Sorry Kat, you came late." Alessia smirked at Kat who was now shy. "We already did your job." They both laughed.

Seth cupped Alessia's cheeks and looked down at her letting out a huge sight. "Listen baby, it doesn't matter what happened last night." He paused before continuing. "I want you to enjoy your moment, it's yours and just yours. Don't let them blow off your shine." He smiled pecking her lips.
___