Chapter 17 - Back to Ireland

Fergal was ready to be back with his family, heartbroken after giving that announcement to the WWE universe earlier tonight.
___

A soon as he walked backstage the whole roster came to give him the goodbye before he left.

His brothers Luke and Karl were there to support him, the Smackdown commissioners and the rest of the roster.

They all knew Smackdown Live will never be the same without their demon king.
___

"Passengers with their destination to County Wicklow, we ask you to be at door 8, we are about to take off."

He let out a big sigh and smiled looking back to his WWE friends.

"Hope you come back even better bro!" Karl gave him a bro hug and smiled at him.

"I promise I will."
___

He was walking through the crowded hall, people look at him with disappointment faces, kids were pointing at their idol.

But Fergal was just not in the mood.
___

The flew took 6 hours, he didn't take conscience of the time, he was just thinking about her, Alessia, the love of his life.

The girls that caught his heart like no anyone other woman could have. She was just special for him.

He was scrolling down the pictures of her and him in Disney-world, the ones they had in their movie night, with her family, at the mall and many more, those moments made him burst into tears once again.

He fell asleep thinking about how his future would have been if was still with her, marrying, having a successful career together in WWE, then having kids and make her happy for the rest of her life.
___

6 hours later...

"Mom, Dad!" He said in excitement rubbing his eyes.

His parents and family received him with wide open arms, just as they would every time he went back to his family.

"Such a joyfulness to see you again my big boy!" His mom said as she pressed a kiss on his son's cheek.

"We are happy to see you uncle!" His niece Sarah came form her mom's arms to hug her favorite uncle.

Fergal received her with a big grin from ear to ear. One of the things that and whim happy was to be with his family, but there was still a missing part, Alessia.

"Is Alessia coming?" The little girl asked making her mom to take her back on her arms embarrassed.

"No, honey. Alessia is working." She answered giving a smile to Fergal.

"And why is she working if she loves uncle?" The little girl folded her arms causing Fergal to laugh and take her back on his arms.

"Because sometimes the peristome you love doesn't love you." He said tickling her stomach.
___

"Welcome back to your home." His dad smiled at him as he opened the house door letting him see the great buffet his sister and brothers prepared for him.