Your Stories

EDIT: Now Closed (Sorry).

The whole time I was writing this, I never thought anybody would really stop to take a look at it. Now, when I look through this, I really appreciate how many of you have put your time and energy into reading this and leaving thoughtful comments on it. So I think that's pretty cool, and a lot of you have said some really insightful things.

So for any of you that have been keeping up, some time ago I did post a chapter saying I might include some people's stories in here, but I decided that I want to get a few more entries in before I did. Well, I got a few more entries in, so this is how it's gonna work.

I curious to hear from you guys. Your experiences, what you think of it, what you were taught growing up, and how you changed your opinion or formed your opinion on your personality. Or whether or not you learned anything new reading this book. I'll include anything as long as it's not crazy vulgar or inappropriate. It can be as long as you want to be.

If you're interested in having something posted, shoot me a private message and we can work out stuff. If you want to remain anonymous, let me know and I can post your entry as an anonymous one.

But I have one condition. I need to make sure enough people are in this, so I'll need at least three people by next Friday. Next Friday is the deadline for you guys to send me your messages and let me know if you want to get involved. If I don't get three people, I'll probably postpone the idea and try it again sometime in the future.

I may or may not update again in the next week. And next Friday I'll update letting you guys know where this whole thing stands.

Till then. Have a superfragilisticexpialidocious weekend! (Probably didn't spell that right, but whatever)