Chapter 1

[Icehowl's POV]

It had been almost half a moon since I had been stuck in the camp. It was getting rather boring, but I had to find away to give Sweetdeath the slip or get on the good side of Tinystar so she let me out of the camp. I had to get back out of the camp so that we had a chance.

When I was out of the camp attacking Sagecall, I found a good place rather far away from the camps so that the Dark Forest warriors couldn't get there easily. It could be a good place to regroup and grow stronger.

I had to find other cats that wanted to hold onto their hope as well, but it seemed hard. A lot of cats were losing their hope quickly. They didn't know what to do anymore. More wars were breaking out from what I heard. SmallClan and DepthClan were having a strife, meanwhile LilyClan and TideClan might have a war to break out as well.

I wanted to keep Roseeyes and Deerscar safe. They were my main worries. Roseeyes was in the nursery so if war did break out, she didn't have to go and fight. I was happy about that, but it didn't mean other cats couldn't attack her. She had around a moon and a half before she gave birth, but she decided to move to the nursery early. She might have just moved there to be with her sister.

Burninghope was also a queen now. She had announced it that she was moving to the nursery after we all came back from the nursery. Roseeyes announced she would go in the nursery the next day as well. I had been visiting them a lot, but it was hard with all the kits in there. By the time Burninghope gave birth, the oldest would almost be out of the nursery. The nursery would have so many kits in it by the time both of those queens gave birth.

Depending on how many kits Burninghope gave birth to, the nursery could have around eleven kits in the nursery, but hopefully Spokenkit and Nightkit will be apprentices by the time Roseeyes gives birth.

"What are you doing? How about you go and do something productive." A nameless Dark Forest warrior hissed as I accidentally bumped into him. I dug my claws into the dirt trying my best not to just claw him.

"Well, if your leader didn't say I couldn't leave the camp, then I would. Maybe you should have a talk with her to see if I can actually be productive." I said with an overly sweet accent. I know that being sarcastic wouldn't help me at all, but the tom deserved it.

"Keep talking to me like that and you won't ever leave the camp. Actually, you might leave the camp as a pelt for the birds to use in their nests." The tom hissed before stalking away. I had to be nice, but I couldn't keep doing it. I rushed after him and attacked.