Thanks

Alright everyone, that was yet another book done. It has been a fun run. Wait, why does this sound like everything is done and I'm dying? I have no clue, sometimes I'm just like this. This book has probably been one of my favorites to write because I was also working on the bios, and writing a book I actually want to publish. Once I finish the book I want to publish, I might put it on here but I'm not sure. Alright, actually onto the real thing we all came here for, the thanks chapter!

Like always, rosellecrowns is first up here. I don't even know how many times I've said this, but without her and the DepthClan on Instagram, this wouldn't be a thing. I love being able to talk to her about the series and what could work out. I love seeing her comments every time I upload literally anything.

Second like usually is lovely skystxr because even if she doesn't read them (right away at least, maybe) but she has been my ambition to keep writing this series because I want my series to be longer than hers. I'm getting a lot closer.

Next would have to be TheCatOfTheProphecy because she is awesome. She has read my whole very quickly and votes on almost every chapter if not everyone of them, still writes her book, and goes to college. It's awesome that you chose to read mine.

The last one will be @thorn_fang because they have also read the whole series and got really dedicated to it. They didn't even take too much time to read it, and voted on every chapter. It's always nice to see more people reading this.

Also, fun fact: my first series of this ever-going series is all in 1K reads or more. The first book is also over 6K reads and I can't wait for it to get over 10K. I hope that the second series and the third series can all get over 1K for each of the books soon.