Chapter 20

[Weaselsun's POV]

MapleClan was getting hectic. I should have followed Badgerjaw when I could have. I would have been a lot safer on my own then in this clan. We lost Tigerfur, and it was only a matter of time before more war happened. The clan would have enough kits, but there wouldn't be enough mentors. I sighed and nibbled on the small mouse I had. The food was getting skinny just like all the cats. 

"Hey, Weaselsun. Come over here." A cat called out for me. I looked and saw Brightfire standing with Sandywing at her side. I quickly over headed to the deputy confused on why she needed me. 

"Yes?" I asked tilting my head to the side. She flicked her tail beckoning me to come closer. I took a step closer and she leaned over to my ear. 

"Just follow me. If anyone asks where we are going, say hunting. We still have hope, right?" She said in my ear then backed away. The Dark Forest warriors that occupied our camp just watched us. She dipped her head to them. "just felt like stretching my legs when we go to hunt. Venomstar can take car of everything." She told them and quickly headed out of the camp. 

I followed behind her quickly very confused. Sandywing stayed by my side with a confused look. We followed for a bit longer, then the deputy stopped. We were in a small part of the unexplored forest between MapleClan and TideClan it looked like. 

"Just wait, it will all be explained soon." Brightfire sighed sitting on some of the leaves. I looked around trying to figure out what was happening. 

Within a few heartbeats, more warriors came. I saw warriors from TideClan, LilyClan, and an apprentice from EverClan. 

Brightfire looked around and nodded. "Alright, now that every cat is here that can be here. We can start. Icehowl told me that we could still take over the Dark Forest, but we have to be careful. They are strong, and cats are quickly losing their hope. SmallClan and DepthClan just went to war for more power. It could only be a matter of time before SmallClan tries to take over one of our clans. Maskedstar has turned very evil, and we have to stop him before anything else." The shecat explained without hesitation. We all stayed quiet, waiting for her to stop. "We are the few cats that still have that bright hope in our eyes. Venomstar has lost all of his hope. I will work on getting him lightened up, but for now prepare for war. Practice as much as you can, but don't let the Dark Forest cats see you. Once the next half moon comes and all the medicine cats are gone, we strike." She said holding her head up high with pride. 

The next half moon was still a while's away. The last half moon was not that long ago, so we still have to wait till the full moon anyways. I looked at the cats around me and wondered what was going to happen to us. 

------------------------------------------------

Well, that happened. And I am typing on my computer, so that is a plus I guess. And, new books will be coming out soon. They shall be out within the end of next month, but I have some other things to do at the moment (Like this book). Thanks for the reads and comments!