Epilogue

The light that had once flickered in and out had now gone completely black. the Dark Forest had gained all control. There was no other way around it anymore. The Clan cats were on their own for a good while until the chosen one came and was awoken. Of course the chosen one did not know it was them yet. They were still going through their life trying to survive the Dark Forest like every other cat. The chosen one did not stand out to everyone. He or she could be any normal cat at the moment. Only they had to chose the side they would finish this fight on.

The Clan cats only had so much time before everything they loved was gone. Icehowl was putting up a fight, but by himself he could only do so much. It was a struggle between a villain who had one and a hero who had been beaten to submission. Every story has a villain and a hero. A good force and a bad force.

As the leaders argued and fought, some lost their hope of ever seeing the light again. Others were fighting with the darkness that was exploding from the inside. Meanwhile, the last few leaders were bathing in the darkness that surrounded them.

The darkness was a growing threat. It was growing quicker than anyone had expected.

Maplesnow was battling an internal war, as was one other cat, but that would ruin the surprise. Maplesnow was also fighting another war with two leaders and a lover.

Tinystar was just trying to keep her clan together. She had spent so long trying to be the leader, but it was now crumbling around her. She always had her best friend, brother, and mate by her side, but she wondered how long it would last.

She was worried about Spokenkit and Nightkit as well. They were two kits named after a great leader and a great deputy. It was only a matter of time before they realized how evil she really was and killed her.

The leader also had to protect her own children. Acornkit and Silentkit were the world to her and she would give up all of her lives to make sure they lived okay. She knew that if something happened to her and this rebellion happened, Witheredsoul and Maplesnow would make sure they would be okay. She just didn't exactly trust Darkfeather with them. She knew the tom meant well, but it sent creeps up her spine whenever she saw him playing with them.

It was also only a matter of time before those born now would open their eyes to see their clan covered in blood and darkness from the Dark Forest. It was only a matter of time before the chosen one will realize their destine and change sides to help the Clan cats out or completely eliminate them. For now, StarClan had no way to contact the Clan cats so they would be on their own to figure everything out.