~1~

'Yza's POV'

"Auntiieee!!!"

I was startled when a 5 years old boy called me..

I chuckled..

"Hey, Jungmin, how are you?" I asked him as I shuffled his hair making it a bit messy...

Aiisshh, this child is so very cute..

"I'm good auntie.." He said and did his cute eye smile..

"Aaiisshh, you kid....where is your mother?" I asked him..

"Oh, mom is there..talking to aunt Abby.." The kid said pointing at the person sitting at the grass..

"Oh, let's go there then.." I said, standing up from the bench I am sitting here is the park and went to where they are while carrying Jungmin..

"Hey guys.." I greeted them..

"Oh! hey Yz!" Angela greeted me..

I put down Jungmin on the grass and let him ran towards Angela..

"So, where is Jimin and Jungkook?" I asked them as I join them to sit at the blanket that was laid on the grass.

"They buyed some foods.." Abby said..

"Oh..." I said..

I sighed..

"We're back--Oh Yz.." Jungkook said..

"Hi!" I greeted them...

"Eommaa!" The 4 years old girl said as Jungkook let her down the grass and she run towards Abby...

She chuckled..

"Mina, why don't you greet your auntie Yz?" She said to the little girl and the girl nods and went to me..

"Hi Auntie!" She said and kissed me on the cheeks..

"Aww, Hello.." I greeted back..

The two boys sat down..

"So, how was you and Namjoon?" Jimin asked..

"We're fine.." I said and smiled..

"Where is he? why are you alone by the way?" Angela asked...

"Oh, no...I'm not alone....Namjoon is with me, he said he wants to buy something and he'll comeback.." I said..

"Ohh, want some sandwich?" Abby offered..

I looked at her..

"If that sandwich is from, uh how do I say this...Aish! your shop...better clean it.." I said nonchantly that made the others laugh..

"Yah, It was already a years ago...aish.." She said...

"Eomma, I'm hungry.." Mina said...

"Here.." Abby said and feed her child with the sandwich which made the little girl giggled..

"Hey Mina, let's play!" Jungmin said which the little girl nod and stood up...

"Hey, don't be to far.." Jimin said which the two kids nod and went to the swings..

We all chuckled..

I sighed..

"You guys are really getting older.." I said to them which I chuckle..

"Well, don't forget that you are older than us Yz.." Abby said which cause everyone to laugh..

"Hey.."

We looked back to see Namjoon..

"Oh, Namjoon hyung! come here!" Jimin said..

I saw Namjoon smirked..