••Special Chapter••

Yura's POV

I slowly turn the door knob silently, not making any noise, I know eomma will be angry if I stay up all night but.. I Really want to play..

I look at the living room to see my Mom and Dad are still talking to my auntie and uncles..

I sighed, I kinda miss Uncle Taetae. He just passed away without giving me my ice cream /pouts/.

Wait, where is Jungmin and the other's? they are just there playing a while ago, wahh, I wish I could play with them.

I slowly went out my room while glancing at the living room.

I turned to the right where you can locate the play room. WAAAHHHH~ I want to playy~

I turned the door knob slowly, I was going inside when I heard Hayoung's giggle, so I stayed outside and observe.

"Yah, Jungmin, give me back my doll." She said while chasing Jungmin around.

"Not gonna happen, shortie." He said and laughed which made Hayoung to pout..

Why do I feel sad?

"Boo!"

"Waahhh!" I looked around to see Kyunghan.

I glared at him.

"Sowy" He said and smiled.

"Hmp!"

"Let's play with them!" He said and grabbed my hand as we entered the playroom..

"Oh! Hi Kyunghan! Hi Yura!" Hayoung greeted, I ignored her and just go to the doll house.

"Hello Hayoung." I heard Kyunghan greeted.

I pouted and just play with the dolls.

"Hey.." I turned around to see Jungmin, I glared at him and turned around, focused on my dolls.

"Yura..Hello~" He called.

I turned around at him with a knitted brows.

"Mwhat?" I asked..

"Let's go out? I'm bored.." He said, I pouted..

"I'm still playing." I whined.

"Okay then...Hayoung, let's go out.." He called Hayoung..

Waahh!! Now he called Hayoung! Hmp!

"Guys, who wants to eat?" We turned around at the door to see Jihee and Mina carrying some foods..

"No thanks, Hayoung! Let's go." Jungmin said as he laughed when Hayoung nearly slipped.

Aish, I wish she just slipped--- Yah Yura, that's baaaddd.

"Okiie!" Hayoung said and grabbed Jungmin's hand and went outside, I stared at the door still pouting..

"Yura, let's eat." Kyunghan said, lending me a chips.

"Nu uh.." I said as I shook my head..

"Okay, just tell me when you are hungry.." He said and smiled as he continue to eat..

Out of boredom, I stood up and went outside the playroom..

"Oh Yura, you are still awake.." I look up to see uncle Jimin..

"Hi uncle!" I greeted as he bent down to reach my height..

"Hello Yura.." He said and ruffled my hair..

"Where are you going sweety?" Uncle Jimin asked..

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, why dont you join Jungmin and Hayoung on the kitchen? They are eating a carbonara.." Uncle said..

I am happy to hear Jungmin's name but not until I heard Hayoung's name..

Waaahhhh

"Okay uncle!" I chirped..

"Okay.." He said and smiled before he stood up and go to the living room..

I went to the kitchen to see Jungmin and Hayoung playing around..

Hmp!

I was going to go there when I slipped...

*Dug

I sat at the floor..

"M-my bumbum hurts..." I mumbled and pout as a hot liquid came out to my eyes..

I cried..

Huhu, it really hurts..

"Yura, are you alright-- Yura?!" Jungmin said as he went to my side and help me up..

"Awie.." I said..

He held me and help me sit at the chair..

He went at the dispenser and get a water..

"Here, drink this.." He said letting me a glass of water..

I drank it..

"T-Thank you.." I mumbled..

"You're welcome.. next time be careful.." He said and smiled..

I smiled back..

"Hey, eat with me..." He said, shoving a plate of carbonara in front of me..

"Sure.."

"Guyseuu, you left me.." Hayoung said beside Jungmin, I rolled my eyes and just eat the carbonara..

Wait...

Wahhh~ why does this taste si good??

"Wahh, it's good!" I said and eat more..

I heard Jungmin chuckled..

"I know, mom cooked it." Jungmin said which made me look at him..

"Jinjja? it's good.." I said..

He chuckled.

"Yura.." He called..

"Hmm?"

I looked at him, he is pointing at his lips..

What?

"What?" I asked..

"There's a.." He started and get a tissue that was desplayed on the table and wiped it on my lips..

"There.." he said and smiled..

Heh?

"Eat, you are drooling.." He said and chuckled..

I just finished my carbonara and stood up, I went to my room and lay on my bed..

"Why does my face looks like red as a tomato?"

••••

Annyeong~ A special chapter huahua! please vote! Thankie..

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu