~6~

'Yza's POV'

"Hey, what's with the expression?" I asked them, making them back to reality..

"Oh, it's nothing..." Princess said and smiled..

Wow, when did she change?

Since new year?

Hahah..

"Hey guys.." We looked at the stair to see Namjoon walking down stairs..

"Hey Namjoon.." Taehyung said.

"Hyung for you, alien.." Namjoon said that made us all laugh..

"What are you guys doing here?'' He asked..

"Talking.." Taehyung answered making us face palmed..

"Stop it Tae, or else I'll throw your pokemon stuff toys that was on our bed...honestly, I can't sleep because of them.." Princess threatened..

"Yah, Okay okay, I'll stop" Taehyung said....

"So, answer me honestly, why are you guys here?" Namjoon asked..

I stood up..

"Well, wait here...I'll gonna just go make some foods to eat.." I said earning a nod and I went to the kitchen..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Namjoon's POV'

"We are moving tomorrow to Japan.." Taehyung said..

"Oh, when are you coming back?" I aske them..

"Don't know, maybe we will be back here for only vacations..." Princess said..

"So hyung....Do Yz already know?" Taehyung asked..

I frowned..

"Not yet..." I said..

"You have to tell her, don't let her find out by herself...or she will be hurt.." Princess said with a worried tone..

I sighed..

"I just don't want her to be worry..." I said..

I heard Taehyung sighed..

"Hyung, today is the last day of January..February is coming and March..." Taehyung stopped as tears slowly fall down his eyes..

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked..putting on a smile..

"Don't cry..." Princess comforted him..

"Seriously Namjoon, you have to tell her.." Princess said with a straight face..

"I can't, I don't want to see her cry, I don't want to see her suffer and I don't want to see her worried expression.." I said as I look down..

"Then If she'll find it out by herself, that will happen.." Taehyung said as he recovered from his small outburst..

I sighed..

"Trust me..yeah, No secrets can never be told..It's just, Not today...It's not the time to tell her.." I said..

"Okay, just...don't stress yourself out...Be careful always hyung...Take care of your health.." Taehyung said which I smiled..

"Thanks to you two.." I said..

After that, Yz arrived carrying a bunch of chips and some juices..

"Hey, what did you guys talking when I was out?" She asked..

"Nothing.." I answered..

"You sure?" She asked..

"Yes babe, now let's eat.." I said as we dig in while Taehyung volunteered to call the two children from upstairs to eat..

*sighs*

Yz will know this someday...

I wish whe will be alright, I don't want her to know because I don't want her to be hurt..

And now an Idea was popped on mind..

I will gonna just spend my day with her and Yura this whole month of February for the last time..starting tomorrow..Enjoying every moments we are together..

Before I leave, I want to left a happy memories with my own family..

No sadness..

Only Happy..

Happy memories...

And I'll promise that..

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

A/n :

Another short update! Hahahaha please vote!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu