~9~

~February 2, 2029~

'Angela's POV'

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked Jimin as he wear his plain black tshirt and got the car keys..

"Let's go to Namjoon hyung's house, let's visit them..." He said and smile..

Actually, a month has already passed since I did not visit them....

So, Okay...

Since I miss the two lovers and their little beautiful angel...

"Okay..I'm gonna bring Jungmin.." I said as I exit our room..

"Okay, bring him..." He said as he stole a kiss on my cheeks on my way out and chuckled..

I went to Jungmin's room to see him listening to a music...

I went to his side and pat his shoulders..

"Eomma..." He said and smiled..

"Son, go get ready, we will go at your Auntie Yz's house..." I said which make his eyes to be wide and a wide grin was cret on his face..

"Okay!" He said and stood up, grabbing some of his random clothes on his closet and wear it..

I chuckled..

Even when he dress, looks like Jimin..hahahah..

"Jungmin, We will wait you at the living room..." I said as I went to the door..

"Okay mom!" He said..

I opened the door and step outside, but I was meet by a hard wall making me stumble back...

Oh no...

My nose hurts >_<

"Aiishhhh, my nose.." I mumbled as I look infront to see a grinning Jimin..

-_-

"Yah, You know that I'm a little bit shorter than you, why did you do that?" I said as I went to his side and pinched his cheeks..

"Ah! Ahhh!!!! Yahhh! I was just--yaahh it hurts.." He pleaded as I remove my hands on his now redened cheeks..

He looked at me with a stern look..

.

.

Oh no..

"W-what?" I asked..

Shit, why did I stuttered?

Next thing I know was I was pinned on the wall...

"H-hey, let go....Jungmin is coming.." I said..

But he just smirked..

He move his face closer till our nose had met..

"Eomma...Help me tie my shoes pleaaseee.." I heard Jungmin call inside his room..

He let go of me and smiled like nothing happened..

"Don't do it again..." He said and kissed my cheeks..

"It really hurts...aishh.." He said as he stomped his foot like a child while holding his right cheek..

I chuckled.

"Stop it, you look like a kid.." I said and enter Jungmin's room..

"Hon, I'll wait at the living room.." I heard he said..

"Okay.." I answered as I help my little Jungmin tie his shoe lace..

Aishh, I remember the time in collage when Jimin doesn't know how to tie his shoe lace -_-