~17~

~February 10, 2029~

'Third person's POV'

02/10/29
4:28AM

Namjoon woke up and dashed to the bathroom, holding his chest and his mouth..

Locked himself in the bathroom and started throwing up..

'I shoul be quiet...' He thought..

He reach his breath and started throwing up...again..in the toilet...

After he throw up...

He calmed his breathing until it came back to it's normal breath...

He stood up and was about to flush the toilet when something caught his eyes...

'Blood..' He thought...

The water is already red from blood..

His heart beat beats faster and just flushed the toilet and clean the blood mess in the white tiles of their bathroom...

He went to the mirror and face himself...

"I have to be strong..." He mumbled..

But get weak when a small amount of blood started to get out on his nose..

'This is bad...' he thought...

He washed it immediately together with his hands...

"Guess I have to stay there for a while..." He said to himself as he wiped his face and his hands on the towel...

He let out his phone and dialed someone's number..

"[Hello?]" The male said at the other line..

"I'm staying over..." He said and hung up...

He sighed..

'I have to do this so that I can live happily with my family...' He thought..

He went out the bathroom and looked at Yz...his wife..

"Yz, I'll be out for a week or two, please take care of our daughter and yourself..." He said and kissed her forehead as he leave a note on the nightstand before paking his things quietly..

~

"Jimin-ah?" He said towards his phone..

"[Ne hyung..]" Jimin said with his husky voice..

"I have to leave.." Namjoon said as he adjust his bag on his back and walk towards his car..

That time, Jimin's eyes went wide awake and worries taking over him..

"Hyung, are you okay? what happened?" He asked towards his phone where Namjoon talks at the other line..

He heard Namjoon sighed..

"[It's getting worse, Jiminie....I hope you understand....]" He said..

Jimin's eyes gets teary..

"So, are you going there? alone?" He asked...

"[I have someone to accompany me...]" Namjoon said...

"Oh..."

"[Jimin-ah, can I ask you a favor?]" Namjoon asked..

"Ne..."

"[If I'm far away, please look after my wife and my daughter....please?]"

Jimin sighed as he wiped his tears away..

"Okay hyung....." He answered..

Namjoon smiled at the other line, driving away while making his way to his destination...

"Take care....you and your wife can stay in my house...I'll miss you all.."

"[We'll miss you too hyung...]"

Namjoon smiled as a single tear slipped on his right eye...

"Good bye..."

"[....Goodbye..]"

They ended the call as Namjoon burst out in tears...

Meanwhile at the Park's mansion..

Jimin went to the terrace...

"Namjoon hyung...be careful.." He said and was startled when someone hugged him from behind..

"Jagiya, I heard your convo, let's stay at Yz's starting tomorrow..." Angela said...

Jimin nod and kissed her forehead as her tears started to fall down her eyes..

'Namjoon....you can do it...for your wife and your daughter...' Angela thought as the sun started to rise...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Please dont forget to vote..Kamsa~

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu..