~23~

'Third Person's POV'

The two male walked at the park, enjoying the cold breeze of the night.

"Namjoon.." Hoseok called..

"What is it hyung?" Namjoon asked him..

"I think we have to go now, the sun is already setting..." Hoseok said and Namjoon nodded making their way to Hoseok's car.

While riding through their own destination, the ride was silent, only the music inside the car is the one that made the silence of the car crush..

Until Hoseok spoke, breaking the silence ang turning the music off, making Namjoon to scratch his nape when his 'dance' was cut off..

"Hyung, why don't you take a rest? you are 'dancing' there since we left the park.." Hoseok said, trying his best not to laugh...

"Yah, I know that I'm no good at dancing..." Namjoon said as Hoseok released a horse like laugh that soon Namjoon joined..

"So, wanna try my punch? this will make you shut your mouth and stop dancing while we are riding since I can't focus because of laughing.." Hoseok said jokingly and laughed after..

"Oh really? I thought you only know how to do a flying kick and upper kick..aish! I didn't know a horse like him can punch or even do a uppercut.."

"Yah, what did you say?!"

"Nothing!"

"Oh really?"

"Hyung, I swear...nothing.." Namjoon said and crossed his chest where the heart is located..

"Tch, seriously Namjoon..." Hoseok said and smirked..

Getting his phone that was hidden and played a video of Namjoon that is trying to dance inside the car..

"PFFTTT!"

"YAH!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Angela's POV'

"Jungmin-ah, your friend is here!" I called Jungmin from his room as he came down running..

"Coming!" He yelled..

"Hey, careful.." I said worriedly as he landed on the floor..

As he saw his friend, he smiled. Using his eye smile..

"Hi Eunha!" He greeted the girl, I just chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"I'll make some snacks okay?" I said as I recieved their nod and I went to the kitchen to prepare some foods..

"Angela.."

"Oh, Jimin..." I greeted him as he kissed my cheeks..

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him as I put a strawberry jam on the bread..

"You.."

I paused from what am I doing.

"What?" I asked confused..

He chuckled..

"Nothing, I want anything that you cook...." He said and did his famous eye smile.

"I'll be at the living room.." He said and kissed my cheeks..

"Oh! Darren's daughter is there playing with Jungmin.." I said to him..

"Well then, that's great! I'll play with them since you don't want to play with me.." He said and a smirk was plastered on his face..

"Park Jimin I swear I'll throw this full jar of jams so that you'll fall unconscious and throw all the jams you get from Yz and Namjoon's house.." I threatened him making his eyes go wide..

"No! dont throw all the jams! I won't do it again I swaer!" He pleaded, hands clasp together while shutting his eyes shut..

"Good then.." I said..

"Anyway, Darren said that he'll be dropping Eunha's twin later.." I said..

"Wait, so Eunha has a twin?" He asked as I put all the snacks I made at the plate and the tray..

"You don't know?"

He nod..

"Yes, Darren has a twin and it is a girl and a boy...Eunha and Eunwo." I said which he nod..

"So, I'll be going tothe living room.." He said which I nod and get the tray as I followed him to the living room..

Jungmin and Eunha knew each other since Darren visited here in Korea..He dropped Eunha and Eunwo here for the important meeting for their company..

The three of them went better.

"Eomma, your phone vibrated.." Jungmin said as he pointed at my phone that is in the coffee table and I grabbed it..

'From Yz :

Gela, Me and Yura will be coming over..'

I frowned at her message..

'To Yz :

Sure..'

"Jungmin-ah, Yura is coming over.." I said at Jungmin as he looked at me..

"Okay.." He said and went back on chasing Eunha..

"Hey, is there a problem?" Jimin asked as I sit next to him at the sofa.

"Yz texted...I think it is important.." I said which made Jimin frowned..

"I guess something bad happened.."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Annyeong! sorry for not updating! hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Please dont forget to vote. Saranghaeyo!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu