~21~

'Darren's POV'

*Kriiinnngg*

A ring tone from my phone echoed the living room. I groaned and picked it..

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked..

I learned to speak korean because of Namjoon, he teached me after hearing my broken korean during our senior years..

"[Oh, Darren...]" The person said..

Wait...

"Namjoon?" I asked..

"[Yes, it's me...]" He answered..

"So, how was the plan?" I asked him while smirking...

"[Oh yeah...it's fine...]" He answered..

"So tomorrow? are you ready?" I asked him worriedly..

"[I'm ready Dars...don't worry about it too much...]" He said at the other line..

"Okay.." I said..

"[So, you contacted Jimin to tell him about tomorrow?]" He asked..

"Yes.." I answered and smiled..

"[We'll then, it's settled...]" He said and chuckled...

I laughed..

Well, who wouldn't laugh when you told a person that you already left, but actually didnt?

"So, see you tomorrow?" I aske him..

"[yeah....good bye.]" He said.

"Good bye, Oh! don't forget to take care of yourself....please be safe.." I said and I heard a chuckle on the other line..

"[Ne...thank you for your concerns..bye twinie..]" He said..

I chuckled at his stupid nickname he gave to me..

"Okay..bye twinie even we are not twins." I said..

Oh yeah. we have a plan tomorrow..

Actually, I didn't leave korea...yet...

Well....better found it out why by yourselves..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~February 14, 2029~

'Third person's POV'

Today is the day where all people celebrate the valentines day...

People's giving roses to the one they love, someone confessing their feelings, and someone went out for dates.

At the Parish School (A/n : *smirks*), people found themselves sitting in a chair, facing the stage to celebrate the valentines day..

"Good morning my dear parents.." The MCee started as all the men and woman faced the MCee..

On the other hand..

At the empty classroom, there stood the three parents and the two children..

"Yura...you can do it.." Jimin said with his matching eye smile..

The little girl released a nervous sigh..

"Yura, just think that you are the only person who's here..." Angela said to the little girl..

The little girl smiled..

"Thanks aunty.. But where is Appa? I thought he'll come.." She said and pout..

"Don't worry Yura-ah..I'm still here...your Appa has a important thing to attend." Yza said and reach the height level of Yura..

Jimin smirked at the view, he looked at his Gucci watch Taehyung gave him and looked at the outside and saw them..