~49~

'Jin's POV'

I nervously look at the wall clock that was hanging on the top of the door frame and look at the others as they keep on bickering around..

"Yah, guys..will you please keep your mouths shut? Its so noisy." Chasmin said in an annoyed tone while trying to feed Jihee..

I sighed..

1 hour to go before the clock strikes at 2.

I stood up from the white sofa and went to Yoongi who is sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed..

"Yoongi-ah, please wake up.." I said..

I know he doesn't hear me..

I sighed..

I went back to the sofa and just stare at the clock, waiting for the time to pass..

I'm sorry guys if I will do this with out you, this is for our own good, I dont know if I can go back alive..

Because..

I know what will happen if I go there..

*_*_*_*_*

'Taehyung's POV'

I look at Jin hyung suspiciously..

Why is he staring at the clock? OFCOURSE TAE, HE HAS AN EYE--- Okay, be serious this time..

Why is he staring at the clock..?

"Hey hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked me..

"Yes...I'm okay.."I calmly said..

I just look at the table of foods near Yoongi hyung's bed and get some apples.. speaking of apples, I already miss Jimin hyung, my childhood bestfriend HUAHAHA..Well, we saw them here before they leave, where are they going?

I took a bite at the apple as Jin hyung stood up the sofa and nervously look at us, I look at the clock..

'2:00 PM? Where is hyung going?'

I thought..

"Uhm, guys?" Jin hyung called out.

The others looked at him..

"I...I have something to buy on the mall, I'll be back.." He said in a shaky tone, I guess no one noticed it..

"Okay honey! be safee!" Chasmin said.

Jin hyung smiled and opened the door, looking at us once again and went out..

I have to follow him..

Something is off with hyung..

"Uh guys... who wants to go to the mars with me??" I asked them, more like I acted..

They shouldn't suspect me where I am going..

"Aishh, Taeee, just go.." Abby said while eating a banana..

Tsk..

"Okiieee! I'll be back with a rabbit from mars! bye!" I said doing a funny face which made my daughter, Hayoung laughed..

I went out the hospital room and look at my left and right to see Jin hyung is still there..

"Oh! there is hyung!" I whispered and took another bite from my apple..

I don't care about the stares the people
Around are giving me..

I followed hyung secretly..

I went out the hospital and followed my gaze to Jin hyung who is waiting for a taxi..