~43~

'Yza's POV'

I woke up, feeling dizzy and all over body are aching.

"You're awake.."

I look up to meet Faye's face..

"Let me get outa here.." I sai in a greeted voice..

She scoffed..

"And why would I? remember this....you are the reason why I am like this..." She said and get the knife..

"W-What are you gonna do?" I asked her as my voice trembled..

"What am I gonna do?" She said before she chuckled..

"Watch me.." She said as she went to my side..

I closed my eyes, ready to feel the pain of the knife, I can't get away, my hands are tied up same with my feet..

But I didn't feel any pain.

As I heard another chuckle..

I opened my eyes immediately..

"Do you know who is the one who offered the heart to Namjoon? huh?" She asked which made me confused..

"What?" I asked..

"You deaf, I said, do you know who is the one who offered a heart to Namjoon?" She said...

"I...I dont know.." I said..

"Psh, you are his wife but you didn't know..." She said as she went to the cabinet and put the knife there as she sit next to it...

"You are so dumb....My younger sister, Faith offered her heart...guess you didn't receive the report?" She said as I look at her in shock..

"F-Faith..." I mumbled..

"The surgery became successful, making Namjoon came back..." She said as she chuckled..

"How dumb is she, right? waiting for Namjoon to like her..hahahaha!" She continued...

Wait, does Faith liked Namjoon?

"Faith liked Namjoon before you...he is the one Im talking at the past, but you don't want to listen..." She said as she let out a chuckle..

I felt light headed..

"Yz...Dont you remember the past?" She asked while playing her hair..

"Past?" I asked..

"Yes...past...the past that I really hate because of you..." She said as she looked at me...

"Why? We are close befo----"

"Yes...before..." She continued what I was going to say..

"You brain washed my parents.." She said in a dark voice..

"Your parents? I didn't brain washed them!" I said with a shock..

"You didnt huh..." She said and chuckled..

I looked at her confused..

"You're name always came out from their mouth...you know, everytime I did my very best, you are still the one that they praised...I hate it..I know that you won that black belt on taekwondo... same with me but...why do they still praise you? what did you do to mom and dad??? I know that you are not their daughter...Everytime you go visit the house, they always prepare something for you, but me? haha! nothing...great, right? thats why I hate you. You are stealing my parents away from me! I already did my very best! but You! You are still the one that they praise!" She said, pointing at me as she sob..

"F-Faye..." I mumbled..

"Stop! Dont call me Faye....because you are no longer my favorite cousin...oh, yeah, you are not longer my favorite cousin since the past.." She said..

I looked at her with a teary eyes..

"He---"

"Stop, dont talk.." She said as she stood up...

She went to the drawers and get the knife as she looked at my direction with a evil smirk..

"Now, I'll take my revenge.." She said..

"I'll make you suffer...just like I suffered from a very deep depression you made me..." She said as she went to my side as she cut the ropes from my wrist to my feet..

"Stand up you shit!" She yelled...

I stood up...

I can't fight right now after what I heard..

And then, two man in a black suit entered the room...

"Go bring her to the backyard pool.." She said..

The two nods and grabed my arms..

"Faye! Leave the past behind! you are now at the present! Please stay as the old you!" I yelled..

She chuckled..

"You tell me to leave the past? THEN WHY WOULD I STAY AS THE OLD ME WHEN IT IS ALREADY IN THE PAST? HAHA! Go on...GET OUT!" She yelled as the two man dragged me outside..

"Oh Yz, I think you will be happy of what you'll see on the pool.." Before the door closed, I heard she said that..

What does she mean?

Dont tell me it is related to Namjoon..

We walk by the living room..

"J-Jimin.." I mumbled Jimin's name as he is on the sofa, all chained up as a blood was dripping from his cheeks..

"Princess.." I mumbled Princess' name as I saw her that was tied up on a chair, still unconcious..

The mansion is messy..

"Finding your daughter?" I was startled when Rayne spoke..

I looked at her..

Where is my daughter..

"W-Where is she?" I aske her..

She chuckled..

"Follow me, Namjoon and your daughter is still enjoying the pool. I bet you could join them....swimming without water, sitting on the middle of the pool all chained up while a water from a swamp was drowning them..haha, fun right?" She said that made me shock..

"LET THEM GO!" I yelled as I struggle to be free.

"Why would I? darling? hahaa!" She said as She went out..

As we went to the backyard pool..

My eyes started to water..

A view of my husband with Yura, sitting on a metallic chair with a large rock under it, making the chair be more heavier, they are chained up as a black colored water started to fill up the pool..

"No, Yura is still a kid..she cant die.." I mumbled..

"Wanna join them?" Tzuyu asked with a cup of juice in her right hand..

"NAMJOON! WAKE UP!" I yelled..

But he stil didn't wake up..

I felt weak..

Seeing my family drown to death on a dirty water..and here I am, doing nothing..

Until I heard a sound of the gun..

*Banggg!*

"Shit." I heard Rayne muttered..

"Rayne! It's them!" Summer said...

Who's them?

"KIM NAYEON AND THE OTHERS ARE HERE! LET'S GO AND GET OUT OF THIS MANSION QUICKLY!"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Please dont forget to press the star button..

Kamsa~

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu

Stay with me ||A BTS FanFic.|| (Book 2 of INYLBIF) •COMPLETED•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें