~15~

~February 8, 2029~

'Yza's POV'

I woke up when my alarm waked me up, I jolted up from the unexpected ring from my alarm..

-_-

Who put that alarm here?

"Annyeong.." I heard a voice as the door creaked open revealing Namjoon, I greeted him back..

He went to me as he give me a kiss on my cheeks..

"Hey, do you still have Darren's number?" He asked which confused me..

"Uh, yes...he never changed his number...why?" I asked him..

"Oh nothing..." He said as he smiled at me..

But his smile was cut off when he coughs..

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him..

He looked at me after he cough and smiled at me..

"Yes, I'm okay..." He said..

I was shock when I saw a red fluid that was on his lips..

"Hey, what happened to your lips?" I asked him as his face turned into a frown..

He wiped it with his hand and stared at the red fluid which I think is a blood..

Wait, what happened?

"Oh, I bite it this morning while I tried to repair the bike Hoseok gave me...but, y'know, it became more worst.." He said as he let out a nervous laugh..

"Oh...okay?" I said..

He keeps wiping his lips until the blood stoped..

That's wierd..Did he really bite it? because I don't think so..

"So, where do you want to go today?" He asked.

"Depends on you.." I said..

"What about we visit Princess and Taehyung?" He asked which I nod in agreement..

~

Taehyung and Princess' house is just near us..

So we walk at the side walk, saying 'excuses' to the people who is rushing..

"Hey, wait for us.." I heared Namjoon yelled from a distance while carrying Yura..

"Aish, I said that just let me hold Yura.." I said as I extended my arms to get Yura but he turn around..

"No honey, I don't want you to be tired.." He said while smiling..

Aish...

Fine..

"Fine..." I said..

I turned around and decided to continue to walk where we are heading until I bumped into someone...

"Hey Yz!" Namjoon said as he jugged next to me..

"You okay?" He asked which I nod in response.

"Yz?"

I was shocked as I recognize the familiar male voice from the person who I bumped..

I look at him...

"Darren.."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Jungkook's POV'

I was walking home from the convenience store as I buy Mina's milk and everything she needs when I spotted a familiar girl, standing at the bus stop..

"Selene?" I called her as she looked at my direction..

"Jungkook? is that you?" She asked which I grin..

"Yeah it's me!" I said as I hugged her..

She giggles..

"It's been years..." She said as she broke the hug..

"So, what are you doing here? I thought you are staying in the Philippines with your husband?" I asked her confused..

She chuckled..

"We wanted to visit here in Korea.." She said which I respond a 'oh'.

"So, how are you doing?'' I asked her as we wait for the next bus ride..

"I'm fine.." She said..

"Well, can you tell me who is your husband? You never mentioned him before.." I said which she looked at me shocked..

"You didn't know? I thought you already know...He's always on the TV. singing and dancing.." She said..

I was shookt..

No wonder they call me Jeon Jungshookt..

"Oh, I didn't know.." I said..

"So cous, how was your twinie? I missed her!" She exclaimed..

"Well, she's okay with her husband.." I said..

"Oh, that Jimin guy? they looked cute together.." She said which I nod..

"Anyways! Just tell me who is your husband! you didn't even invite me to your wedding!" I said as I pout..

She is the closest cousin to me and my twin to be honest..

She chuckled..

"Okay fine, by the way! I have a son!" She exclaimed..

I just rolled my eyes..

"Just tell me the name of your husband, will you?" I asked her annoyed...

"K fine....here.." She said as she unlocked her phone and went to her gallery..

She shove me her phone as I look at the picture...shocked..

"Darren......?"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I updated again! please vote! Kamsa!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu