~27~

'Jimin's POV'

"Hyung!"

I looked at the right to see my brother running after he called my name..

I really miss him after he went abroad to study as a nurse, or doctor...

"Hey, how are you?" I asked him as I bro hugged him and broke it..

"I'm fine hyung..." He said..

"Why did you call me?" He asked as he looked at me in confusion..

"Remember Namjoon hyung?" I asked as he nodded..

"Something is wrong with his medicine..." I said which made him look at my eyes with shock..

"Sure? I was the one who gave him the medicine, and as I checked it...It was the right medicine..." He said with a nervous tone..

What?

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" He asked..

"Follow me.." I said as we entered the building....

~

"65...66....67...68....." I count every number as I spotted Hoseok's room..

"69! here we are.." I said as I went to the door while Jihyun following and entered the passcode...

We entered the room...

We stood at the door way...

Frozen...

"NAMJOON HYUNG!!!"

*_*_*_*

'Angela's POV'

After Yz fell asleep, I went to Jungmin's room to check the two..

But to found them playing around.

"Hey kids you should be sleeping now.." I said as I entered the room and closed the door..

"Eomma!" Jungmin chirped as he ran to me and hugged me..

"Aunte!" Yura yelled as she did what Jungmin did..

I chuckled..

"It's already 7:00, who wants to take a half bath first?" I asked them as Jungmin points at Yura..

"Yura....She's a girl...Dad says 'Girls first'..." Jungmin said as he smiled.

"Yura, go take a half bath...I'll be waiting.." He said as he hugged her..

I chuckled at the sight..

This two makes my day really shine..

~

After I took them a half bath, I layed them down to a seperated bed that I asked Jimin if he could put another bed inside Jungmin's room since its too spacious..

But Jungmin insisted that Yura will lay down beside him..

They are cute...

I was going to close my eyes and fall asleep when there's a sudden call from my phone..

Jimin calling....

I answered the phone...

"Yeobo? what is it?" I asked him..

"[Jagi...]" He said in a shakily voice..

"Wait, what is it? what happened to you?" I asked him worriedly..

"[Namjoon hyung...]" He said before I can hear a sob...

That made me panic..

Please! Not today...

I stood up ready to grab clothes to come where they are..

"What? Just tell me what happened.." I said as I put the phone in a loud speaker as I put some clothes..

"[Namjoon hyung...He had a heart attack.. ]" He said that made my hands sweat..

"Where are you? I'll come right now.." I said after I finished tying the lace of my shoes and ready to go...

I get me phone and my purse, heading to the door and opened it...

The phone is still in a loud speaker..

"[Come at Lee Hospital....Namjoon is in the emergency room..]" He said..

"Oka---" I was going to the door when my eyes caught Yz..

Starring at me with a angry eyes..

"Oh..Y-Yz..hehe...Why are you up yet?" asked, avoiding the awkwardness..

"Don't Yz me...Where's Namjoon? I know you know.." She said, arms crossed as she went to me with a slow steps..

"I-I don't k-know where he is.." I lied.

She laughed..

"You didn't know? Then what did I hear? what did I hear!? ANSWER ME!"

It's the first time she yelled at me..

A tear slipped on my eyes..

"S-Sorry.." I said as I started to sob..

"Y-You lied to m-me.." She weakly said...

"I'm sorry.." I said again..

"Angela, I didn't know that you are THIS selfish..." She said with a angry voice...

It hurts me...

A LOT..

I know how she feels..

"Yz...I-I'm sorry..." I said again..

"Sorry? AFTER YOU LIED?! YOU LIED THAT NAMJOON IS OKAY! THEN I JUST HEARD THAT HE'S IN HOSPITAL! Tell me...What's wrong? HUH?! WHAT'S WRONG!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!" She yelled..

I breath deeply, and looked up at her eyes..

Still, tears dropping from my eyes..

"Yz, let me ex----"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN EXPLANATION?! I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HUSBAND?! ANSWER ME! PARK ANGELA!" She yelled...

She is in verge of tears..

I cried..

"I-I guess, It's time for you to k-know the t-truth.." I said as I wiped my tears..

I looked at her..

Trying to calm down..

"What is it?" She asked with an angry voice..

I took a deep breath...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Annyeong! Waahh!! NEAR NEAR NEAR XD okay! hope you like this chapter! please dont forget to press the star button!! Kamsa~

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu