••Epilogue••

•~•~•~•~•

'Third person's POV'

On a crowd of people, wearing all black, black dresses, black suits, anything but black. Sorrow can be found, some of them are angry, some of them are crying.

At the corner, theres this 13 persons, men and women, crying for the los of their one friend.

"I still can't accept this.." The women in a black dress, holding the image of the man who died..

"Prinz, it's alright.. We are here for you.." The other said..

"No.. just, I still can't accept this Yz." Princess said in a teary eyed..

The girl named Yz sighed..

"Let's just accept this, even it hurts." She said to the crying women..

The two hugged each other as Yz comforted Princess because of the los of his husband. Kim Taehyung..

"Guys, let's eat.." Said the other women who is carrying her son with her husband beside her..

"No thanks Gel, I'm still full.." Princess replied..

"Prinz, you haven't eaten since yesterday, I'm sure you are not full.." Angela said..

The other sighed.

"Fine.." Princess said and stood up and went to were the foods are placed.

"Yz.." Angela called As Yz looked at her..

"Yes?" She asked..

"I wish she will be okay.." Angela said and looked at Princess who is picking some foods.

"Everything will be okay.."

•_•_•_•

The day after the funeral was sad.

Who won't be sad if one of your friend died? After what happened after Tzuyu shots Taehyung down, she was put into a jail, but soon transfered to a Mental Hospital.

Princess became more distant to her friends after that, she even forget that she have Hayoung, her daughter..

Guess.

'Friendships..

Love..

That two words are important to them..

Ending..

And that word may leave them to tears and the word that will make their life go miserable..'

•_•_•

"Princess, open the door..Please?" Abby pleaded after she came over to Princess' house.

She didnt hear any single answer..

"Jagi." Jungkook called her as she turned around..

"Jagi, this isn't good.." She replied..

They get startled when they heard the entrance door was slammed hard..

"YAH! KIM NAMJOON! BE CAREFUL AISH!" Jin scolded after Namjoon nearly broke the door..

"Sorry.." He said..

They all look at Hayoung's room after they heard a cry from the little girl..

Yza rushed there with Chasmin..

"Hayoung, what's wrong?" Yz asked..

"Auntie.." The little girl said and hugged her while crying..