~39~

'Namjoon's POV'

I stopped the car..

I was shocked..

The black car and the truck just crashed in front of me..

I just witnessed a accident..

And I know it was Rayne's and the other's did..

We just dodged the bullets they fire on us..

I looked at Jimin who is in the back seat..

"Jimin-ah, lets just carry Angela through the hospital, I can't let the car enter.." I said which he nod..

We went out the car as he carried Angela bridal style while making our way to the hospital..

We entered the hospital..

"Nurse, help us..." Jimin said tothe nurse which they nod and get a stretcher..

Wait...

Why stretcher?

Nah, nevermind..

They went to the emergency room..

Jimin tried to follow them but I stopped him by holding his wrist..

"Let's just wait here.." I said as he nod..

I dragged him to the nearest seat..

"Hyung, I'm scared.." He said.

I pat his shoulder..

"Jimin, everything will be fine.."

I said as I smiled at him...

*_*_*_*_*

'Yza's POV'

"Hey, why are you crying?" Chasmin asked me after he ended her call..

"Why need to ask? *sobs* Namjoon and Jimin's car was crashed by a truck.." I said as I cried..

She rolled her eyes..

"Yah, I saw you..Don't you ever roll your eyes on me.." I said as I cried..

"Silly, they are safe you dimwit. They are waiting inside the hospital.." She said which I looked at her confussed..

"Waiting? didn't you saw the incident? The car they are riding just crashed by a truck!" I yelled at her while I keep wiping my tears..

"Yah, it's not their car, it's just the car look's the same.." She said..

"Now, come on.." She said as she grabbed my wrist. But I pulled it..

"No...Chas, It's no time for jokes, I'm being serious here.." I said at her with a serious voice and gaze..

She looked at me..

"And I'm serious here.." She said as she tapped her feet annoyingly..

"Hey guys!"

Hoseok said from a distance..

"Did you call the police?" I asked him.

"Call the police? no. Why would I call them?" he asked confussed..

AARRGGHH! PEOPLE TODAY!

"I said to call the police because Namjoon and Jimin's car was crashed by a laarrggee truck!" I yelled as I grab my hair in annoyance.

"And you also acted shock a while ago!" I said to him..

"Oh, I was shock because of the incident..that time, I saw Jimin carrying Angela from the black car that was from the back of the crashed one while Namjoon is behind them.." He said..

"What?" I asked at him confussed..

"If you won't believe us, let's go inside the hospital.." Chasmin said..

"No~ please, don't play pranks.." I said to them..

"Fine, I'll dial Jimin's number" Chasmin said as he dialed Jimin's number..

The phone ring..

"[Yeoboseyo?]"

I stood there shookt..

I cried for nothing?!

Dimwit..

"Jimin, Yza want's to talk to you." Chasmin said as she lend me her phone, I grabbed it..

"Where the hell are you and Namjoon? How was Angela?! god you make me guys cry over nothing! yo---"

"[Yz..]"

I was cut off when I heard a familiar voice..The voice that I really miss.

"N-Namjoon.." I said..

"[Hyung, please talk to Yz, A king of all the jams like me shouldn't talk to her-----YAH! Aish Park Jimin, give respect to my wife you dimwit Jamless person...aish, sorry about that..]" He said..

I chuckled..

"It's okay.." I said..

"Please tell him that he doesn't have any Jams." I said to him..

"[Yeah. I'll tell him if you enter the hospital...]" He said..

"Sure, I'm on my way then.." I said..

"[Yeah, bye]" He said before the call ended..

I looked at Chasmin and Hoseok with a peace sign..

"Let's go, the Jams and the Jamless persons are waiting inside.." Hoseok said which I nod..

We entered the hospital..

*_*_*_*_*

'Faye's POV'

I cried as I looked at my sister's corpse..

You'll pay for this...

"Rayne..where do Yza's daughter staying?" I asked her..

"Yura is living on the Park's mansion.." She said as I smirked..

"We will go there and get her.." I said..

"But the security on the Park's are so powerful.." She said which I frowned..

Parks.

I really hate them..

They should also die..

"Oh, Jungmin is a Park right? Park Jungmin? Son of Mr. Park Jimin and Mrs. Park Angela?" I asked her..

"Yes.." She answered..

"We have to get him too.." I said..

"And for the incident that happened in front of the Min's hospital, did you do it? why didnt you even shot Namjoon's car? aish, I can't believe you.." I said as I looked at her angrily..

"Sorry.." She said..

"Forgiven, just go now and figure what can we do to enter the Parks." I said which she followed..

"Parks..I really hate you and you're damn powerful security.." I said as I drank the coffee I am drinking..

"Just wait for me.. I'll kill you all, after what you all did to my innocent sister.." I said before I went out my room..

•_•_•_•_•_•

Annyeong!

Sorry for the typos and etc.!

Please don't forget to vote!

Labyall!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu