~16~

~February 9, 2029~

'Yza's POV'

I woke up early when Namjoon dragged me here in the mall...only the two of us...

But ofcourse before that, we went to Angela and Jimin's house and let them take care of Yura...

Aish..

"Yah, are you sure that they'll take good care of Yura?" I asked for the tenth time on Namjoon...

"Babe, don't worry, they can handle it...they are already a mother and a father...so stop worrying...okay?" He said...I hesitate first but nod..

But seriously....

I'm ssooooo~ worried...

"Hey..." I stoped my footsteps when Namjoon called me...

"Yeah?" I asked him..

"Stop worrying, they can handle it...Besides I think Jimin is already teaching Yura about her dance performance..." He said...

Oh yeah...

I hope he teaches her well...

I sighed..

"Okay..." I answered as we went to a Japanese resto inside the mall...

"Oh! Namjoon!" I was shook when a male voice called Namjoon..

"Hoseok hyung!" Namjoon greeted and did their fist bomb...

"Hey, where's Louiesa?" I asked him..

"Oh, they are there, I was about to order by the way....see you around!" He said as he dashed to the counter...

I look around and spotted Louiesa with her son and the other two person that I don't know who are they...

~

"Hey..." Hoseok said...

"Oh...annyeong." I greeted him...

"So, where are you two going?" He asked...

We are currently here sitting on the bench of the mall...

"We're here to enjoy ourselves together hyung.." Namjoon said beside me..

"Oh by the way, I have someone to introduce to you two...wait I'll call them.." He said as he went to the two familiar person on the resto and dragged them here...

"So Namjoon, Yza..meet Kang Patricia and Bang Shihyuk..." He introduced.

I smiled at the two..

"Hello..." I greeted them..

"Nice to meet you Yz.." Patricia said as she lend me her hand for a handshake..

"Nice to meet you too Patricia.." I said and did her a hand shake..

"You too Shihyuk.." I said to the male..

He bowed and smiled..

"Well, Patricia is a professional heart surgeon and Bang Shihyuk is a manager from Bighit entertainment that I applied for being their choreographer..." Hoseok said..

"Woah.."

"Awesome..." I heard Namjoon mumbled..

"Well, He needs a composer by the way..." He added and looked at Namjoon.

"Hey, what's with the stare?" Namjoon asked..

"I'm not staring...anyway...Bang PD Nim, this is the friend I'm talking about..." Hoseok said and pointed at Namjoon as he let a shookt expression..

PD nim chuckled..

"Don't force him if he won't..We can still find anyone.." He said..

Hoseok looked up, eyebrows arched as if he was thinking something..

"Aha! Yoongi hyung!" He yelled making the people looked at him..

"Hey guys!" Louiesa said while walking to our way...

"Hello! Hi Seojun.." I said as the kid greeted me back..

I chuckled at that...

I looked back at Namjoon and Hoseok, still arguing about who'll be the composer while PD nim tried to stop them and Patricia laughing at the side..

~

"So nice meeting to the two of you!" Namjoon said..

Patricia came to my side..

"Yz, nice to meet you..." She said..

I smiled at her and said the same..

"..Take care of your health! especially your husband! bye!!" She said before they left...

"So, let's go get Yura and eat at the beach? It's almost dinner.." Namjoon said..

I chuckled..

"Sure.."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Yay! new characters! hope you all like this chapter! Please don't forget to vote! labyall! Kamsaa~

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu