~12~

~February 4, 2029~

'Third person's POV'

12:54 AM

Namjoon woke up when his phone rang, He did not hesitate to answer it since he is still half asleep.

He get his phone from the night stand and answered the call, He sat up from his and Yz's bed so that he'll be comfortable to talk at the phone..

"Yeoboseyo?" He said..

"[Mr. Kim, It is me...]" A man's voice echoed to his ear making him wide awake..

"Oh, Dr----"

"[No, please call me Yuhan...]" The male said and let out a short chuckle..

"Okay.." He said..

"So, why did you call?" He asked as he stood up and went to the terrace from their room and closed the glass door..

"[Mr. Kim...I have a bad news..]" The male named Yuhan said which Namjoon frowned..

"About the results?" He asked..

"[Yes sir.]" Yuhan said..

A tear slipped from Namjoon's right eye..

"W-What is it?" He asked, voice shaking.

"[...Do....Do you really wanna know, sir?]" Yuhan asked..

"Yes, I want to know." He said...

"[Sir...........]"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Yza's POV'

I woke up when I heard Namjoon's voice, I was facing him that's why I know why he is doing..

He seems serious...

I pretend to be asleep and listen to their conversation between him and te person who he is talking on his phone.

"So, why did you call?" He said as e stood up and went to the terrace..

His phone is a little bit loud, so I can hear some of the person had said.

The person's name is Yuhan..

"About the results?" I heard Namjoon asked from the terrace..

What results?

A minute ago I just hear from the said person the word 'bad news'..

What does he mean?

After any seconds, I fall asleep, It is still too early..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~February 5, 2029~

'Angela's POV'

"Hey, Jagi.." I called him making him look at me..

"What is it hon?" He asked..

"Do you think....Namjoon will be okay?" I asked him with a worried tone..

He heaved a sigh..

"Gel, He will be okay...don't worry...." He said and smiled..

I just nod..

"I'm still worried to Yz and Yura.." I mumbled..

He kissed me on my forehead..

"Yah, I'm getting jealous, you care for them morethan me, your handsome slash sexy husband.." He said and did a lipbite..

I rolled my eyes as I pushed him away slightly making him giggle...

"Aish, Park Jimin..." I mumbled and chuckled..

"So, are you planning on changing your hair color?" I asked him..

"Oh yes....You'll decide on what color will I wear.." He said and went beside me.

"Sure, since I wanted to see you with a Dark Grey hair.." I said and chuckled..

"Then let's go....let's bring Jungmin too." He said as he stood up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom...

I wish everything will be normal...

No bad news...

And no one will suffer...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Namjoon's POV'

I sat at the large rock near the sky blue and clear water..

"Babe.." I heard Yz called me...

I looked back and saw Yz with Yura...

I chuckled as she is trying to balance herself from the white sand..

I stood up from the rock as I help her..

"Aish, Kyeopta.." I mumbled...

The three of us sat at the sand..

"Well, what I the three of us will take a picture?" Yz asked, getting her phone and her monopod..

"That's a great Idea, let me hold it.." I said as she gave me the monopod..

"Hana, dul, set....smile!" I said as the three of us tried to smile form ear to ear as I click the button...

I took four pics, each of the pics is different, the first one is the one we smile ear to ear, second is where the three of us formed a heart shape, the third is where we took a wacky and the fourth one is when me and Yz kissed Yura on the cheeks at the same time..

We decided to run to the water as we splash each other..

"Hahahaha! Yah! Namjoon! I don't have any clothes here!" Yz yelled as she tried to get away from the splash I made..

"Hahaha! Daddy! watch out!" Yura said as she splash a small amount of water at me..

"Hahahaha! here come's daddy Yura!" I said as I did a scary face and chase her, when I catch her, I brought her up..

"Hey! Come here you two.." Yz called us from the sand...

I chuckled as I went to her side..

She wraped me and Yura a towel..

"Wow, didnt know you brought towels, but forget to bring a single cloth.." I said and laughed..

"Yah.." She yelled while laughing with me...

We went to the nearest cotage and sat there..

I'm also going to miss this moment...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Please vote! hope you all like this chapter! Saranghaeyo!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu