1

Chat's POV

"Bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug said as she finished purifing the akuma.

"Good job everyone!" Queen Bee exclaimed, giving everyone a high-five.

"Not as good as job as you just did My Lady!" I said, giving Bee a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh hush you silly cat!" Bee said as she began to blush.

I smiled. It's been a week since Bee and I have been dating each other in our hero forms. Yeah, I did used to like Ladybug but I wasn't getting anywhere with her anyways.

"Ughhhh. Will you guys stop acting like that! I know that you guys told LB but still, it's doesn't help the fact that she's probably running away heartbroken as we speak!" Reyna said.

"What do you mean? Ladybug is fine and she didn't even like me! Right LB?" I said, turning towards the silent hero.

"Huh? LB? Where did she go?" Bee said looking left and right.

'What happened to Ladybug? Did she have to go but didn't tell us?'

"Ladybug! Ladybug?!" Turtle shouted, but no one responded.

"I guess she had to go." I said.

"Well, I guess it's time for the rest of us to go too." Bee shouted, obviously trying to lure Ladybug out.

"Wait... did you hear that?" Turtle whispered, putting his hand around an ear.

"Yeah, is it...crying?" Reyna said, walking towards the noise.

Reyna and Turtle both started walking around, looking for the source of the crying while me and Bee followed. We ended up in an alleyway finding a girl with midnight bluish-black pigtails hugging her knees and crying. Marinette.

"Hey, what's wrong Mari are you okay?" I asked, lending her and hand.

But all she did was stare at it for a few seconds, get up, and run away.

"Mari? Mari, wait!" I yelled and yelled. But it was no use, Marinette was too far away.

"We need to follow her, an akuma may try to akumatize her!" Reyna said running after the girl.

We chased after Marinette through the alleyways and back to another dark hiding place where the girl took out a pink sketchbook. Suddenly, a black butterfly all of Paris knew as an akuma flew towards the girl.

"That girl is going to be akumatized if we don't do something!" Bee yelled.

"Right, come on, let's go!" But as the four of us were about to jump into some more action, Marinette looked up at the bug. Frowned. And grabbed it with her own bare hand.

'What is she thinking?!?!?!?!?!?! Just grabbing the akuma isn't going to stop it from akumatizing her!'

"Sorry little akuma...no more evil doing for you..." Marinette said, holding her hand close to her heart. "Bye bye little butterfly..."

And when she opened her hand, the once evil akuma was purified perfectly.

"OMG. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Reyna yelled out, nearly fainting.

"That girl she... SHE JUST PURIFIED AN AKUMA WITH HER BARE HANDS!!!" Bee yelled.

"Marinette can purify akuma, SINCE WHEN, SHE COULD'VE BEEN REEEEEALLY HELPFUL WHEN LADYBUG WASN'T AROUND!" Turtle said, taking another look at the now purified akuma.

"Marinette....?" I said to myself in disbelief. She... just did it so easily... how in the world did she.... no...she just can't be...

"Guys..." Bee suddenly says. "That girl, she's disappeared!!"

"What? Where did she go?!"

Marinette's POV

I... am Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I am also Ladybug. Protector of Paris. I also, am a stupid girl for thinking that Chat Noir would never move on from being my one and only partner. And... the one person that loved me for me, even without the mask on.

Yes...I did make it seem like I wanted nothing to do with Chat but... the truth is that I really love him. I am such an idiot for not telling him sooner instead of putting him off to the side. I promised Chat earlier before the akuma came, that I'd go on patrol with him.

I'm not going to go.

I can't bear seeing Chat and Bee together for another second... I can't bear being around anyone right now... all I want to be is alone. All alone by myself with my kwami Tikki for company.

That's it.

No Mom. No Dad. No... Chat Noir... Just me and Tikki.

And that's just what I'm going to do.

But first, I need to reveal Ladybug's heartbreak to all of Paris.

And I know just the person to do it for me.

Alya Cesaire, my best friend.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
Okay, I dun

-SearaWrites