10

Adrien's POV

"So, what I've planned is that we go to the movies first, then go out for dinner somewhere, and lastly, we all go out for ice cream!"Chloe says.

I smile. Chloe has always been good at planning what we should do if we ever went out. I mean... she can literally get anywhere since she's the daughter of our Mayor. I hope that Marinette is down for these plans.

"Sounds good!" Nino and Alya say at the same time.

"Marinette, Adrien, what do you guys think?" The toma-- I mean Nathanael asks.

"Sounds good to me! What do you think Marinette?" I ask the girl.

"I'm down." She says jumping a little.

"Then lets get going!"

Hawkmoth's POV

"Hmm... let us see if anyone is feeling mad or sad tonight..." I say with my deep dark and mysterious voice. "There isn't anyone here... She's on a date so she is as happy as can be... WHY ISN'T ANYONE FEELING SAD OR MAD TONIGHT?!"

Hmm.... someone new is in the down... maybe I can make her mad? No... she's been akumatized before... DANG IT! Wait... who is she then if she's been akumatized before? I don't think that I've ever seen her before... so..:. who is she?

(A/N: What Hawkmoth, do you keep track of every single child and adult that you've akumatized? Wait... do you?)

Hmmm... I must find out who this new girl is...

Marinette's POV

"So what movie do you think we should watch?" Chloe asks when she looks up at what movies are playing.

"I'm not sure... what do you think Marinette?" Adrien asks.

I look up at what movies are showing. Most of them I saw with my cousins Bridgette and Lileannay back in America before I left. They wanted me to have the best two weeks before going back to 

"I'm not sure either..." I say.

"Well... Miss Bustier did want us to watch a movie in a different language." Nino says.

"So..." We all say at the same time. "Midnight Sun it is." (A/N: I k now that it's not out yet but... I really want to watch it and it's the only movie I can think of besides Jumanji and Midnight summer seems more romantic sooooooo..... yea...)

-Time skip to the middle of the movie...cause... I WANT TO- 

"Marinette?" Adrien whispers.

"Hmm..?" I answer back.

"I'm a little tired, can I lean on you for a bit?"

"S-sure?" I say, stammering a bit. No, I'm not stammering because I'm falling for Adrien again. I'm only stammering because what he said was just so sudden and I didn't think that he'd ever say that.

And with that though, Adrien slowly put his head unto my shoulder and dozed off slightly not entirely falling asleep. Then I went back to watching the movie. Halfway through the movie, I hear a silent little snort coming from the person next to me. 

While smiling, I look over at Adrien. He's fast asleep. Continuing to smile, I poke Adrien's shoulder just a little bit.

"No Natalie... I don't wanna wake up... I wanna stay with Marinette..." He mumbles.

I let my smile curve upwards to the left. I poke Adrien again.

"Nooo....Marinette...  come back...I still wuv ladybug... but I wuv you more...." He mumbles while stirring a little bit.

Huh? Adrien loves ladybug? Hmm...

I decide to poke him a third time. "...Marinette...can I kiss you...?" Adrien mumbles.

"WHAT?" I whisper-yell.

Heyyyyyyyyyy! Sorry for not updating!I've been really busy lately. But I promise to get back on schedule! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-SearaWrites