15

Bridgette's POV

"Pfftblekjfselihfslkk...." I say and sighed during my test for me to get into college.

"Bridgette, shhhhh!" The test administrator says.

"Sorry..." I whisper.

When I get back to the test, I look at it once again, sighing. This stuff is too easy. The only reason why I sighed was because I'd already finished the test and have nothing to do now.

Let me guess, you're thinking: Bridgette, why can't you just leave? Well... the test administrator said that we can't leave and we must wait until time is up. The timer is on for two hours... it's only been forty-five minutes. Oh well...

I'm pretty sure that Lileannay has already finished the test as well. But I know for a fact that her's is a bit more harder than mine since she's slightly smarter than I am. Oh wells.

About two hours later I finally get out of the testing classroom. I see Lile get out of the classroom next to my own. She looks extremely happy and ready for the rest of her day. Her day later at work that is.

"How was your test?" She asks me.

"Easy as always." I answer. "And yours?"

"Easy as pie." She answers, her smile wide.

"Knew it." I say.

"Lunch?" She asks.

"You know me so well." I say, already out the door.

Marinette's POV

"Sooooo, how does it taste?" I ask Sunshine Boy (Adrien).

"Ammfffazinnnngh Mrphminete!"The boy says with a mouthful of croissant.

"Adrien! Don't talk with your mouth full!" I say with a small giggle.

The boys swallows and smiles. "But Marinette! It was soooooooo good!"

"No excuse mister! Manners are manners!" 

I continue to smile at the boy as he scarfed down the rest of the croissant. Earlier, when we arrived at my parents bakery; Adrien had almost fainted by how many croissants my dad had baked today and how many my dad was willing to give him. Soon after, Adrien has eaten two pieces of jelly-filled bread and finally his well- deserved croissant.

"Hahaha!" We both hear. I look back to see my parents watching us and laughing.

"What Maman?" I ask.

"Nothing Mari, nothing.." She says with a small smirk.

"Hahahaha..." My dad laughs, trying to hide the laugh as best he can.

"Papa!" I say, now very suspicious. 

"S-sorry Mari-nette!" He says, still laughing.

"I love your parents." Adrien says laughing a bit with them.

"Haha, I love my parents too." I say then I think about Adrien's diet and his dad. "Oh no! Adrien what about your dad a long with your diet?!"

"Don't worry Marinette! It doesn't matter what I eat as long as I stay in a weight range, I can eat anything I want now."

"So... you're basically saying that as long as you work out, you can eat anything." I say surprised that his dad would let him do that.

"Yup!" He says.