11

Alya's POV

"Psst!" I hear. I look over to the right of me where Nino was sitting.

"What?" I whisper.

"Look!" Nino whispers back.

When I look at wherever Nino was pointing I tried my best to stifle a laugh. Adrien was sleeping on Marinette's shoulder. But not only that, Adrien was mumbling in his sleep. What you may ask? If he could kiss Marinette! Yes, I can hear that from here. 

"Ooooo! I didn't think that this date would go this way this fast." I whisper to Nino.

"Me either!" Nino whispers back.

"I wonder if--" I start before I was so rudely inturrupted by a crash at the back of the theater.

"AKUMA!" Someone yelled.

"Akuma?!" Me and Nino yell at the same time.

"Alya! Nino!" Chloe whisper-yells. "Time to transform!"

In here? With Marinette and Nathanael at risk of seeing our identity? I don't know about that... I hope that Adrien will be able to find a place to transform but at the same time protect Mari...

"But what about Adrien and Marinette?!" I say.

"I don't know!" Chloe says. "Marinette has always been careful during akuma attacks so I think she'll be fine!"

"It's been two years Chloe!" I yell.

"It doesn't matter! She has Adrien to protect her!" Chloe yells. 

"Fine! Lets get going!" Nino yells. 

Adrien's POV

  "...Marinette...can I kiss you...?" I hear myself mumble. 

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!  WHY DID I SAY THAT I WANT TO  KISS MARINETTE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!  Well... I guess I do kind of want to kiss-- NO! NO! YOU LOVE LADYBUG! But... I... UGHHHH! But... maybe.... I can see if Marinette still maybe likes me...

"U-uhm... Wha?" I hear Marinette stammer. 

Slowly, I lift my arms and wrap them around Marinette's shoulders and pull her closer leaning my head towards the left.

"A-Adrien! This isn't funny! Adrien! Wake up!" Marinette stammers.

"I love you Marinette." I whisper into her ear. 

CRASH!

"AKUMA!" Someone yells.

"Akuma?!" Marinette yells.

"Marinette, get out of here." I say, My voice extremely serious.

"But Adrien--!" Marinette starts.

"NOW!" I yell. 

And with that, she went over to hide some where. I look towards where Alya, Nino, Chloe, and Nathanael were sitting. Okay... looks like Alya, Nino, and Chloe were able to transform. And it also looks like Nathanael was able to escape.

"Plagg?!" I yell. 

"Here!" Plagg responds.

"Okay, PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!" 

Marinette's POV

Running faster and faster, I look for a place to transform secretly. Look right and left, I find an alleyway right next to the movie theater.