19

Hey guys! I'm back! I literally JUST noticed that we got 1.1K views! Thank you guys so much! I also wanted to say that I will be truly back soon enough! For now, enjoy this chapter!

See you sweets!

-SearaWrites

Adrien's POV

"Whew... that was a close one..." I whisper to Chloe.

"Yeah, way too close..." Chloe answers back. "We really shouldn't be talking about this in public anymore..."

"Yeah... Let's talk about this later to Alya and Nino." I say.

"Mm." Chloe nods her head.

So many things just don't add up... If Lila isn't Ladybug, does that mean that Marinette might as well be Ladybug...? I mean... her hair is in pigtails just like Ladybug's and.... wait... MARINETTE IS LADYBUG! Same eyes...same body type... same voice... even... the same height....

WHY DIDN'T I REALIZE THIS SOONER?!

I... I have to ask my Princess later....

Marinette's POV

"Hey Mari!" Alya says.

"Hey Al." I say back.

"What's wrong Mari?"

"Nothing just REALLY tired." I say with a yawn.

"Why? What'd you do last night?" Alya asks with a smirk.

I silently think to what happened yesterday before the akuma fight... Adrien... kissed me...  I don't know why he did but... why did that even happen?

"Nothing really." I answer. I sigh in my mind, I can't believe I just lied to my best friend...

"Are you sure?" Alya asks, now looking worried.

"Yeah, yeah..."

What's wrong with me? Why am I lying to my best friend? Why am I stuck in between Adrien and Chat Noir? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?~

-A few hours later-

Chat Noir's POV

As I run across the roofs of the homes of Paris, I see Bee and Rena on the top of the Eiffel Tower watching over the all the civilians. Good thing I asked them to do patrol today.

I hope that my Princess will be willing to tell me the truth since I now definitely think that Marinette is my Bugaboo from three years ago. I... just hope that it is Marinette... because... I've fallen so deep in my feelings for her.

Now... I really wonder... why I never noticed this sooner. I wonder if Alya knew back then but... what do I know anyways... Hmm.. if she did why didn't sh-

"WATCH OUT!" I hear someone yell. In a matter of only half a second, I am suddenly get shot down by a---

"AUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream.

"CHAT NOIR!"

Hey guys! Thanks so much for over a thousand view and for waiting for this chapter! I hope that you guys are still here and waiting for the next chapter to show up! I am pretty sure that the next chapter will come by the end of the month! Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-SearaWrites