28

Ladybug/Marinette's POV

"What the hell is that?!" Rena yells.

"I-I don't know!" Queen Bee returns, "I've never seen anything like this!"

Buildings raised high into the sky, patches of ground broken into pieces. You can hear the screams of civilians trying their best not to fall into the rising waters below. And in the center stand three figures; the Inzodiaci Twins, Atsaria and Sotian, and the notorious Hawkmoth. 

Behind them, a butterfly half the size of the Eiffel tower flaps its wings.

"What's wrong heroes?" Hawkmoth bellows, "Can't fight anymore?"

"SHUT UP!" Tauraea yells. The other Zodians look at Tauraea with wide eyes. Their usually calm and collected leader had finally lost her composure. 

"Aw Tauraea, what's wrong? Can't bare the feeling of losing?" Atsaria mocks the hero. "Now at least you know how we feel!"

How the hell did everything end up like this?

.

.

.

.

.

"That really hit the spot! I hadn't eaten anything since the plane ride." Sarius says, crashing onto the couch.

"Shouldn't that be me saying that?" Tauraea says with a chuckle.

"Just because Tauruses are presumed to eat all the time and are married to food doesn't mean its exclusive to your sign only." Chance smiles.

"Shush." Tauraea gives the Cancer sign a small shove. "I'm only saying what the presumptions of my sign is."

When was the last time the whole team had pointless fun like this? Then again, when was the last time the whole team had gotten together? Shoio and I live in Paris while the rest of the Zodians, are each at different stages in life. Some of the Zodians were still in school while others hinted at them already starting a family. 

In short, the Zodians rarely got together as a full group. Even during fights against villains, the most Zodians that would show up would be five or six. Each Zodian had their own powers and strengths, so depending on the situation, the Zodians whose powers would benefit their side the most would be called to the villains.

It's a very over complicated topic of their hero group that no one enjoyed discussing, so it was mostly "if you're there, you're there and you're fighting".

"When do you think they're going to attack, Aquamarine?" Viridan asks the girl.

Aquamarine gives a little thought before answering, "A lot sooner than we think."

"She's right." Tauraea starts. "That sigil was producing far too much magic." 

"So then, it could be any second now." Shoio shudders. 

"We need to get in contact with the Miraculous users as soon as possible then." I say. "Shoio, let's go."

While heading out the door, I hear Libby say, "How come Syren and Shoio always get the fun tasks?!  I wanna talk to the superheroes of Paris too!"

And those words are enough to put a smile on my face until we reached the Miraculous users.

Hahaha...

Wow... 

I updated not too far from my last update.

That's new.

-SearaWrites