12

Adrien (Chat Noir)'s POV

If anyone had told me that during this freaking date that I'd die, I would've laughed. And, if anyone told me that I would tell Marinette that I love her and that I wanted to kiss her, I'd question my life. 

Well... I guess that this is my undoing-ish. At least I told Marinette that I love her. Wait... do I even love her? Or... do I just see her as a friend? Oh well. As I close my eyes I hear a voice yell,

"NOT SO FAST AKUMA!"

Suddenly i see a flash of red and wings and a familiar colored midnight blue-ish black hair fly in front of me, saving me.

"LADYBUG?!" Every single person in the room yells at the same time, including me.

"Hahaha... I'm back..." Ladybug says with a chuckle.

"L-Ladybug?!" I hear the akuma say, their voice uneasy.

"Hello there..." Ladybug says with a smirk. "Thanks for the welcome party, but I think that it's time for it to end.

"Hahaha! In your dreams!" The akuma answers, gaining back their confidence.

"Hmm... let's see how good these new wings really are." LB says fluttering her new found wings.

Flying back and forth, Ladybug dodged each beam being thrown at her but at the same time getting closer and closer to the victim. At one point, Ladybug tried grabbing the akuma's item but failed resulting in her cheek getting scratched slightly.

"So are you guys going to help me or what?" Ladybug suddenly says.

"S-sorry!" Rena says jumping into the action.

"Sorry too!" Bee says jumping into the action as well.

"Ready to fight alongside the love of your life again?" Carapace asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

"R-Ready." I stammer.

"Then lets jump in already!"

-Time skip to middle-ish end of battle because I want to...again... and because I'm eating my dinner while writing this...-

"LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug yells. God... how I've missed that sweet voice and that line during our fights...

"What is that?" Rena asks.

"It's... a pair of scissors..." I say.

"Well I guess we already know what to do with these then, let's go!" Carapace says.

Then we all charge in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- 

"Pound it!" I say as Ladybug and I fist bump. I smile. I've missed this so much...

"Ahem." I suddenly hear. "We're still here to you know.

Ladybug and I look back and see Rena, Carapace, and Bee smirking at us.

"What?" Ladybug says.

"This dude has been crying ever since you left two years ago." Bee says, the smirk on her face growing.

"Oh really?" Ladybug says. "Is that true Chaton?"

Looking anywhere but into My Lady's eyes, I feel my cheeks start to warm up even more than they were earlier when I'd notice that Ladybug's appearance has made her look like a freaking model.

"U-um... maybe...?" I answer.

"Aww, how much did you guys miss me though?" LB asks, smirking herself this time.