3

Chloe's POV

"L-Ladybug is in love with Chat Noir?" I said to myself.

"What was that Chloe?" Sabrina asked me looking very worried.

"It's nothing Sabrina, don't worry." I answered.

"Okay."

'Ladybug is in love with Chat Noir... Ladybug is in love with Chat Noir... LADYBUG IS IN LOVE WITH CHAT NOIR!!'

Yes, I do love Chat, but we agreed that if Ladybug ends up loving him, we'd talk about what would happen to us. If he'd give LB a chance or if he'd just stay with me. He did originally love and make a vow that he'd love LB no matter what...

'I wonder what Chat is thinking right now about this whole situation.'

'I wonder how LADYBUG feels about this whole situation.'

'SHE SHOULD'VE TOLD CHAT WHEN SHE HAD THE CHANCE THOUGH!!!'

'WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL CHAT?!'

I'm really confused on how to feel right now... I NEED TO TALK TO CHAT.

Marinette's POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT LADYBUG IS IN LOVE WITH CHAT NOIR!" I keep hearing over and over again.

My head is pounding along with my heart. I need to get out of here. I should've never brought this upon myself. I need to get out of this place... I need... to talk to Master Fu about taking the miraculous for a bit but keeping Tikki with me.

Quickly, I run out of  the class and out of the school to Master Fu's massage place. I don't care if I get in trouble. I needed to get out of there. Faster and faster my heart pumps until I realize that I had just passed the place.

"Marinette?" The little Kwami's head pops out of my bag. "You can just keep the miraculous in the protective box and keep it with you. I'll still be here to support you!"

"I know Tikki, I just need to tell Master Fu about me leaving."

"WHY?! Where are we going to go though?"

"To my cousin Lileannay and Bridgette's place in America. I've already talked to my parents about it."

"Okay..."

Once I get inside the massage place, Master Fu immediately knows that I have arrive. He bows slightly and respectively and motions for me to take a seat.

"So Marinette, you are going to America?" The elderly man says.

"Yes Master Fu, is that okay?"

"Yes, yes Marinette. It is okay. Just remember to take very well care of the Miraculous while you are gone, okay?"

I give him the sincerest look and nod my head.

"Yes Master Fu."

"Then you are dismissed."

As I get up to leave, Master Fu said one more thing. "And Marinette? Stay safe."

"Yes Master Fu."

And with that, I feel even more pain in my heart.

HawkMoth's POV

"Hm... it seems like someone is feeling heartbreak over a lowly boy... perfect prey for my akuma..."

-does akuma transformy thing.-

"FLY AWAY MY LITTLE AKUMA AND TRANSFORM HER!!"

Marinette's POV