5

Adrien's POV

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

"Still no sign or news of her?" I ask Alya as I put up another 'MISSING' poster

"Nothing... sorry Adrien. Marinette's parents told us not to worry about her disappearance though..."

"How could they report her missing and then tell us not to worry about her disappearance?!" Nino says, clearly as stressed as I am.

"I just hope that with where ever Marinette is, she's safe." A girl named Rose says as she too puts up another 'MISSING' poster.

"Me too..." I say.

It's been two weeks ever since Marinette went missing. After her being akumatized, she went missing hours later. Ever since Master Fu was able to de-akumatize Marinette somehow, she seemed fine when I was talking to her. So for two weeks, I have wondered why she left so suddenly without word.

I've also wondered for two weeks on why Marinette was akumatized. It couldn't have been Alya or Nino since I never heard them fighting earlier before her akuma attack. It also couldn't have been Rose or Jueleka since they've always been nice to Marinette no matter what. And strangely, it also can't be Chloe and Sabrina since they haven't even bothered Marinette for a while now.

So... was it my fault? It doesn't seem like she was too sad that day two weeks ago. She was especially nice to me that day too... so... It can't be my fault... Right? Maybe it... was Chat Noir's fault? She did say "Hahaha... You just HAVE to rub it in my face, don'cha kitty?" What did that mean though...?

Along with that, Ladybug has been missing from the recent akuma attacks as well... She wasn't here when we had to fight an especially hard akuma. She wasn't there for her promised patrol with me the day that Marinette was akumatized. And... she hasn't even been responding to my calls... I miss my bugaboo so much...

I guess Ladybug missing could be my fault too... since she was heartbroken about me liking Queen Bee... I hope that she wasn't too heartbroken though... I wish she would've told me about her liking me sooner... I wish that I hadn't decided to love Queen Bee... I wish that... I loved Ladybug even more than I did now...

"You okay dude?" Nino asks.

"Yeah... just thinking..." I say.

"Kay bro..." Nino says while handing me more 'MISSING' posters.

Where did you go Marinette and Ladybug... I miss you guys so much...

HawkMoth's POV

"NOOROO! WHERE IN THE FREAKING WORLD IS LADYBUG?!" I yell. "I NEED BOTH THE MIRACULOUS OF DESTRUCTION AND THE MIRACULOUS OF CREATION IN ORDER TO GET THAT ULTIMATE POWER!"

"M-Master... I sense that Ladybug is not in Paris anymore..." My kwami Nooroo says.

"WELL THEN BRING HER BACK! I WILL SEND OUT FIVE AKUMAS A DAY IF I HAVE TO!" I yell.

"B-but Master..." Nooroo starts to say.

"ENOUGH NOOROO! YOU ARE MY KWAMI AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME NO MATTER WHAT?!" I yell.

"Y-yes master..."

"Now, to find my miraculous of creation..."

Marinette's POV

"Hmm..." I sigh as I step out into the balcony of my cousin's Bridgette and Lileannay.

"Breathing in the Seattle air?" I hear behind me. When I turn around, I see both of my cousins Bridgette Dupain-Cheng and Lileannay Cosmiciya Winters.

"I'm going to have to get used to it eventually if I'm going to live here for two years." I say.

"I guess you are going to have to." Bridgette says opening the door that led out to the balcony.

As we walk back in, Lileannay almost trips over my suitcase.

"Sorry! I forgot that I left that there." I say.

"Haha, It's fine." Lileannay says, brushing off her legs.

"Mmk..." I say.

As Lileannay fixed my luggage into the room I was staying in and Bridgette was pouring a glass or orange juice, I think of my friends at home. I think of Alya, Nino, Adrien, Carapace, Rena Rouge, ...Queen Bee...,... C-C-Chat.. Noir.. I think about how I miss them so much....

I also think about how my cousins Bridgette and Lileannay are superheros as well, here in Seattle.

Let me explain, Bridgette and Lileannay are part of a group of 12 superheros called the Zodians. And they fight against multiple villains who were created by two twins who are against the zodiac. The Inzodiaci twins.

They don't know the identities of their other super hero friends but they do know their names in costume.

Like Lileannay is the zodiac of the Taurus bull, and her name is Tauraea. While Bridgette is the zodiac of the water jug, Aquarius? And her name is Aquamarine. Their other superhero's names are Leo: Loeden, Aries: Aria, Gemini: Gimi, Cancer: Chance, Virgo: Viridan, Libra: Libby, Scorpio: Shoio, Sagittarius: Sarius, Capricorn: Caropina, and Pieces: Piraena.

Bridgette told me that even if their birthday isn't exactly the same as their own zodiac, the person that gave them the powerful jewelry, their personality was also a factor that could be used. 

"Are you two going on patrol later?" I ask Bridgette.

"Yeah." Bridgette says.

"You'll be fine on you're own, right?" Lileannay says, giving me a silent hug.

"Yeah." I say.

"So... any cute guys in your superhero group?" I ask.

"H-hey!" Bridgette says, clearly flustered.

"Yup, she looooooooooooves a boy named Sarius in our group." Lileannay says, playfully punching Bridgette.

"SAYS THE GIRL WHO'S IN A FREAKING LOVE SQUARE TRIANGLE THINGY , WHATEVER THING..." Bridgette says.

"HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M THE 'BASIC LEADER' BECAUSE I'M THE SECOND HOUSE OF THE ZODIAC!" Lileannay yells back. 

"I guess... that is true..." Bridgette says, rubbing her chin.

"Hah." Lileannay says, grabbing a glass and filling it with orange juice. 

"Hahaha..." I laugh. I'm going to have to get used to living with these two girls for two years... if I want to live... hahaha...

"Well, I've got to be getting to school, see you later Bridgette, Lile." I say grabbing my backpack and heading out the door.

"Bye!"

Okay... I SPENT ALL MY HOMEWORK TIME FOR YOU GUYS SO I CAN TRY AND HAVE A CHAPTER THREE UP AGAIN. I TIRED MY BEST I HOPE IT'S OKAY-ISH AND AT LEAST A LITTLE SIMILAR TO THE ACTUAL CHAPTER FIVE.

DON'T WORRY! I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN MY HOMEWORK. I'M ALMOST DONE ANYWAY... AND I'M ALREADY DONE WITH IT... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

NIGHT!...

Haha... It's 11 pm and I have school tomorow...

Okie, bye bye now!

-SearaWrites