23

Chat Noir's POV

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Chat Noir, Carapace, Queen Bee, Rena Rouge. I am Tauraea, Zodian of the zodiac Taurus." A girl starts. "We thank you for welcoming us."

"The pleasure is all ours, Tauraea. Thank you for coming to Paris to continue your search for the Inzodiaci Twins." Rena says with a small curtsy. 

"I'd like to introduce you to the rest of the Zodians." Tauraea says. "Loeden represents the zodiac Leo, Aquamarine represents the zodiac Aquarius, Gimi represents the zodiac Gemini, Caropina represents the zodiac Capricorn, Viridan represents the zodiac Virgo, Sarius represents the Zodiac Sagittarius, Pirena represents the zodiac Pisces, Aria with Aries, Libby with Libra Chance with Cancer, and lastly--"

"I'm Shoio, Zodian of the zodiac Scorpio." A boy says.

I look over to see that there was a young girl standing next to Shoio, in a mermaid themed uniform. She reminded me of someone...

"Who's the girl?" Bee asks.

"Hm?" Tauraea looks puzzled. "Oh! That's Syren. Our little helper."

I look at the girl and give her a smile. She caught it but looked away at Shoio and smiled. I guess they're close.

"Shoio and Syren have been staying here in Paris a bit longer than we have to collect information on where the Inzodiaci may be hiding." Aquamarine says motioning towards the couple.

"Ohh, how long have they been staying here?" Rena asks.

I sigh in relief. I knew they looked familiar. Maybe I've seen them while on patrol?

"About two or three months maybe?"

Wait... that long?! And I never met them?! I guess if they were taking info on the inzodiaci twins they would have to stay low; but still. Two or Three months and I still never noticed?

I guess I really am blind.

Hmm... I'm gonna need glasses then. I should ask Natalie to schedule an appointment with the eye doctor. Either that or I just really need to pay attention more during patrol.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, Miraculous. Us Zodians will now get going. We need as much time as we can get." Tauraea says with a slight bow.

"You're welcome." Rena says.

"Enjoy your stay." Carapace says, walking behind Rena and holding her close. 

"Thank you again." Aquamarine says.

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE A MONTH. I'M BACK TO SCHOOL NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO READ OR POST ANYTHING ON HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I STILL LOVE SEVEN O SEVEN FROM MYSTIC MESSENGER. 

MYSTIC MESSENGER IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE AGAIN.

HELP ME.

Also, I need some halp. If you wanna help, please text or dm me anywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Please halp me,

SearaWrites