17

Previously on Far Away...

Adrien's POV

Why did I do that... why did I kiss my Princess as me? Now she's going to be so confused... so confused on why I kissed her. Why... I acted that way... dang it... I'm so dumb... Now I... dang it! No time for that though... I must focus on the mission at hand, HawkMoth. I need to find everyone else and defeat HawkMoth's newest victim.

Gosh... where is Alya and Nino? They should be on the scene already! Wait... Ladybug is already there fighting!

"Hey LB." I say after I transformed.

"H-Hey Chat!" She stammers

Huh? Why is Ladybug stammering? She almost never does that...

"Hey LB, hey Chat!" We hear. It's Rena or ... Alya? "What's the story on this akuma?"

"I don't know yet. All I know is that she can summon cloth and ribbon. So I guessed something happened with designing." LB says.

"Okay, okay." We hear two voices say. Looks like Bee and Carapace are here.

"Ready to go after this akuma?" Bee says, ready to run.

"Let's do this." We all say at the same time.

...let's just hope that later... my princess will be well enough to do something later.... ;)

(A/N: LOL NOH. PLEASE NOH.)

And now for the actual story...

"Chat? CHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!" I hear.

"Wh-wha?" I say snapping out of my trance. 

"Don't tell me that you're daydreaming about kissing Marinette... again..." Carapace says slapping his forehead.

"NO SHUT UP." I say.

"...dude what has your life come to...?" Rena says.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" Ladybug suddenly asks.

"AUGH. LADYBUG?!" I jump.

"Hey LB, What's up?" Rena asks.

"Nothing just... ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO HELP BEE AND I DEFEAT THIS AKUMA OR WHAT?!" She yells.

"RIGHT, RIGHT! SORRY... SORRY..." Carapace says getting to work. 

And then we all got to work. But... this akuma isn't even that dangerous anymore. All this akuma is doing is fixing people's clothes and fixing people's fashion sense.

But an akuma is an akuma and we must not let any have our mercy.

Minutes later, the akuma has been defeated and everything has gone back to normal. 

"Hey Adrien?" Bee says.

 "Chloe! We're in public!" I say.

"I need to talk to you about something." She says.

"So important that you have to say my real name in public?" I whisper.

"Yes... now... come on..." She says her tone starting to become more impatient by the second.

"Okay... okay..." I say following the girl.

I follow Chloe to her Father's hotel and she tells me to de-transform.

"What's wrong Chlo?" I ask.

"It's about Ladybug. I think I know who she is." Chloe says.

"... WHO?!" I say while shaking Chloe back and forth.

"ADRIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEH!" She says.

"WHO. IS. LADYBUG." I say straight.

"I think that Ladybug... is..."

"LADYBUG ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?!" I say getting impatient.

"I think that Ladybug might be... Lila." She says.

"...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..What?"

Heyoooooooooooooooooo! It's me! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And I hope that you guys didn't miss this story too much while I was gone and sick. But here's a new chapter for you all!

Bye Sweeties!

-SearaWrites