9.5

Tauraea (Lileannay's) POV

Tonight was just suppose to be a regular patrol night but... why oh why does fate always seem to want my life to go another way?

"Loeden!" I yell as I push him away from the rock that was thrown at him.

"Thanks Tauraea!" Loeden yells once he gets back up and brushes off his shoulder.

"Awww, Aria~! Are you jelly right now that Loeden and Tauraea are being lovee-dovey?" The twin Atsaria says, trying to get under Aria's skin.

"Shut your freaking mouth Atsaria." Aria says summoning a fire ball.

"Oooo! Gimi! Your girlfriend is jealous of Tauraea and Loeden!" Sotian yells.

"Tauraea, I think it's time that we end this fight and grab back that soul." Gimi says while shape-shifting into a fifteen-feet tall eagle.

"Agreed." Aria, Loeden, and I say.

Once we all say that, we summon our powers. For Aria; her Pyrokinesis, Loeden; his super strength, Gimi; still an eagle, and for me; my Terrakinesis.

(A/N: For you who don't know, Pyrokinesis is the power to control fire with your mind, and Terrakinesis is the power to manipulate the earth and all it's elements.)

"Until next time Atsaria and Sotian." I say.

Then we blast them with all our powers at once.

Heyooooooooooooo! Short chapter today since I had to study for some tests today! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hope to have chapter ten up tomorrow! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-SearaWrites