22

Lile's POV

"FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOD, WILL YOU SHUT UP LOEDEN?!" I hear Pirena yell.

"SHUT IT PIE. I HAVE MY OWN NEEDS TOO YA KNOW?!" I hear Loeden yell back.

"Gosh you two..." I hear Aria start. "If I had known that you two would be like this, I would've taken a separate plane..."

"Same Ari, same." Gimi agrees.

It's been like two hours since this the Zodians and I have been on this flight. The whole entire thing lasts about 9 hours.

How.

Am.

I.

Going.

To. 

Survive.

Right now, Aquamarine is just sleeping. Somehow ignoring and sleeping through Loeden and Pirena's yelling. Same with Chance, Viridan, Libby, Sarius, and Caropina. Like just how. Seriously. 

The others who are awake, on the other hand, Gimi and Aria, are trying their best to ignore both Loeden who is crying and Pirena who is just done with Loeden.

I, on the other hand, am blasting James Arthur and Ed Sheeran into my ears.

Don't you dare judge meh.

"LOEDEN I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP IN LIKE 5 SECONDS, I AM GOING TO SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!" Pirena screams.

I give out a long frustrated sigh, stand up, and walk towards the small quiet area this plane has. (A/N: Is that a real thing that planes can have? Oh wells). Soon after I sit down, I hear my phone ring.

"Hey Sweets." I answer.

"Hey Fresa." The boy on the other end says. "How's your flight so far?"

"Annoying as heck. Loeden and Pirena won't shut their freaking mouths."

"Awwww, what about the other Zodians?"

"They are either sleeping, or somehow ignoring Loeden and Pirena." I say with a frustrated sigh.

"I miss you." The boy says.

"I miss you too."

"When are you coming back again?"

"Maybe in two weeks at the least and six months at the most..." I say.

"... Why so long?"

"I'm sorry Sweets, but we have to find the Inzodiaci twins before they cause trouble all over the world."

The boy on the other end is silent for a few.

"Be safe, okay?" He finally says.

"I will, I promise."

"Te amo."

"Mahal kita rin."

-9 hours later-

Marinette's POV

"Luka, are you sure that they're actually coming?"

"Yes Marinette, I'm sure." He says. "I am also sure that Tauraea has something to tell you."

"And what is that?" I ask.

"You'll see." Luka answers with a wink.

"Does it have to do with her and Loeden?"

"Ah! That's right! I forgot to tell you, Taura is over Loeden. Apparently Loeden did something horrible to her..."

"And what is that horrible thing?"

"He broke her heart."

"What?! When? Why?!" I say.

"He broke her heart a few weeks ago before summer ended. She found him making out with Aria only for the two of them to... go into a motel later..."

"... Wow..." I say with disgust. "That's horrible."

"I know..." Luka says while looking down at his watch. "Ah! We better transform, they'll be here soon!"

Quietly, Luka and I sneak around behind a conveniently placed wall and transform into our alter egos. When I was in America, Lile and Bridgette gave me a pendant to transform into a superhero other than Ladybug. They told me that my superhero name was Syren and that I have the power to control people with my voice the same way that Lile can.

Meanwhile, Luka had finished his own transformation into Shoio. Otherwise known as the Scorpio zodian. His powers involve being psychic, read minds, fly into shadows, and some other things.

His powers involve more dark magic but it's what he got.

"Look, they're here! The Zodians are here!" I hear someone yell.

"You first, Syren." Shoio/Luka says, holding out his hand.

"With pleasure, Shoio." I say with a giggle and accept his hand.

We look around to see that a crowd has already made their way around the arriving superheros. At first, Shoio and I weren't exactly able to make our way towards the group until a fan turned around and screamed,

"OH MY GOD, IT'S SHOIO AND SYREN!"

And with that well, we were able to make our way towards the group without any other bad complications.

"Syren!" I hear Tauraea yell.

"Taura!" I yell back. "Welcome to Paris, France."

"Syren, is that really you?!" Aria says. "Gosh, I haven't seen you in FOREVER."

"Haha! Sorry!" I say.

While we were having our fun greeting each other, I saw a flash yellow fly above the crowd. Then green, then orange, then finally, black.

"Welcome to Paris, Zodians." I hear a familiar voice say.

"Queen Bee, Carapace, Rena Rouge, and Chat Noir welcome you." I hear the voice start. "We are terribly sorry that our other friend, Ladybug is unable to join us today."

And with that, the four heroes are standing before us, in all their glory.

Chat's POV

Haha! They must all be soooooo impressed with our entrance! They're not even saying anything!

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Chat Noir, Carapace, Queen Bee, Rena Rouge. I am Tauraea, Zodian of the zodiac Taurus." A girl starts. "We thank you for welcoming us.

Heyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for it taking ANOTHER month for me just to publish another chapter! I was really busy with someone really special to me going to Mexico for ONE WHOLE YEAR. 

.____________________________________.

-insert long sigh here-

But here's a long chapter for you guys to enjoy while I think of what the heck I'm going to put into the next chapter. (It took me a while to remember what the plot line of the story is. I am sorry, It's been a month. I am also sorry that I am a lazy butt that can't get her freaking butt in a chair and write down at least a half of a chapter for her readers to enjoy. I am a very lazy butt, I am sorry). (I is also sorry for putting special person before book. This person is REALLY special to me though so I hope that you guys will understand...) 

See youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

-SearaWrites