14.5

Herro, sorry for this one being a half chapter but.... A HALF CHAPTER IS STILL A CHAPTER.

Sowwy though!

-SearaWrites

Alya's POV

"Nino!" I whine when Nino drags me away from Adrien.

"Alya! Leave Adrien and Marinette alone!" Nino says, his hands on his hips.

"But Ninooooooo!" I whine again. "MARINETTE DOESN'T KNOW THAT ADRIEN IS CHAT NOIR THOUGH!"

"She'll find out eventually." Nino says. 

"But what if she doesn't like Chat anymore when she finds out that Adrien IS Chat?!" I yell.

"Alya, shush!" Nino whisper-yells. "Someone might hear!"

"Right... right... sorry..." I say.

"Come on, let's get going now, It's time to get home." Nino says.

"Kay, walk me home handsome?" I say, smirking.

"Of course Beautiful." Nino says, bowing.

Then we left the school, hand in hand.

Marinette's POV

"Ah! Adrien it's time to get going!" I say, standing up.

"Awww, already?" Adrien whines. "But I wanted to hear how you kissed Chat Noir!"

"Adrien!" I punch his arm.

He pretends to look hurt and betrayed. I smile lightly at the sight.

"Owwwww!" Adrien says. "Marinette! Why?!"

"Oh come on you big baby, let's go." I say.

"Oh?~ So I'm walking you home then?" Adrien says wiggling his eyebrows.

"I guess." I say.

"Then let's go Mari!" Adrien says jumping up from the bench.

I laugh lightly and walk after Adrien towards my bakery.

Adrien's POV

"Marinette?" I ask.

"Yes Adrien?" Marinette says with her angelic voice.

Gosh... Those eyes... those pretty bluebell eyes... wait... bluebell eyes... Ladybug? Could Marinette be ladybug? But... Ladybug did say that she only knew of Marinette but... LB could have just been saying that to protect her identity... along with that, she did say that she had a date to attend after we got done with the akuma fight...

Hmm...

"Adrien? Adriennnnnnnnnnn~? Hello?" I hear.

"Huh? Wha?" I say. 

"Are you okay Adrien? You just spaced out a bit right then. Are you okay?" The pretty bluenette says, her eyes showing great concern.

"Yeah, sorry, I was just....um...." I say trying to think of an excuse. "I was just thinking of eating a croissant!"

"A croissant? Do you want to come over to our bakery? We have tons and tons of croissants!" 

"Sure, why not?" I say, totally not thinking about my diet.

"Then come on! We've been standing here for so longggggggggggggg!" Marinette says running towards her parent's bakery.

Hm... if Marinette is Ladybug... then I am once lucky guy to be walking the earth...

Oh well, for now I should just focus on spending time with my princess.

"Wait up Marinette!" I say running after Mari. Ladybug or not, Marinette will always be my princess.

And I'm going to keep it that way forever. <3

Heyoooooooooo again! Sorry for the short half chapter again, I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter regardless!

Wuv you all sweeties!

-SearaWrites