21

Adrien's POV

No... No... I can't think any negative thoughts. I can't give Hawkmoth a chance to akumatize me... I can't... I just can't. If I were to become akumatized, Paris would loose their second strongest miraculous holder. They already lost the strongest years ago... And if Ladybug had to fight me, that wouldn't be a pretty battle at all.

I guess that I kind of did this to myself. Apparently Marinette had dated Luka when she was in America and now well... it looks like her feeling for him have come back. But it just doesn't feel right. It feels like Marinette should be in love with me. It feels like she should be in my arms and not that musical freak's.

I know that Marinette knows that I don't like Luka. I know she knows that Nino and I glare at him whenever we see the two of them together. I know that... Marinette is probably just worried that I might get hurt again because of her...

But it just makes me so mad that she's his and not mine...

I even heard that he's staying and her place while he's here.

I'll admit, a moth ago I was pretty stupid. But I didn't know that there was a car literally flying towards me. If I had known maybe..., Marinette would still be mine. And maybe she'd be in my arms right now and not making out with dumbass Luka over there...

I... I just wish that Mari was still mine...

"Hey, dude, are you okay?" I hear.

"Yeah, I'm fine Ni--AHHHH!!" I scream.

And there they stood before me, Marinette and Luka, hand in hand.

"Oh! Sorry Adrien, didn't mean to scare you." Marinette says with a little laugh.

Gosh I love her smile.

"It's fine, it's fine." I say.

"Are you sure? You seemed a bit jumpy there." Luka asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Kay, just wanted to check in on you." And with that, the two of them walked away, hands still intertwined.

I wish I could be in his shoes...

Marinette's POV

HMM... Adrien seems a bit more... calm than usual? Usually he'd just glare at LUKA or something and not answer at all.

I wonder what's up with him?

Maybe it's just the fact that Nino isn't here today. He's probably really worried about him. Then again, Alya and Chloe aren't here today either... I wonder what they're up to. If them being gone is even connected.

"You okay Mari?" I hear Luka ask.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"You know... Lile called yesterday.. and... the Zodians are coming here to France."

"Wait... REALLY?! But... wait... I thought that they didn't know each other's identities."

"They don't, they're all coming here in costume."

"Ohhhhh."

"Mhmm."

"Well I can't wait to see them all again!"

"We could really use you in the team again..."

"You or just them?"

Luka sighs with a little chuckle. "I could really use you in the team again."

"That's what I thought." I say with a bright smile.

Lile's POV

"LOEDEN CAN YOU SHUT UP!" I hear Pirena yell

"NOPE."

"You guys are literally going to be the end of me." I hear Sarius say into his pillow.

"Same Sarius, same." I say looking longingly out the window.

Paris here we come.

HEY. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FKR LIKE 2 MONTHS. I AM SO SORRY. ITZ LIKE THE END OF THE YEAR AND THERE ARE ZO MANY SCHOOL ASZIGNMENTS AND TESTS AND FINALS AND PREZENTAIONS. I IS SO SORRY. Here's a little chapter for you all. And next time I don't update just remind me on my Instagram since I check it more than wattpad........
Here chu go @short.little.filipino
I again is so sorry and I shall try to get another chapter out by tomorrow night.
Again, I is so sorryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

(Me best fren says hullo by da way).

Love you all my sweets,

-searawrites