Chapter 2 || Funeral

(Y/n) POV 

I just adjusted my crown before I left my room. Today I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. But instead I had to face my sister's funeral. I looked in the mirror looking at my black dress. I hated this dress. Last time I wore it was to my parents' funeral. It still had the feel of sadness and regret to it. 

As I walked to the courtyard, where the funeral was being held, I came across a door

As I walked to the courtyard, where the funeral was being held, I came across a door. This door I didn't recognize. So I went in and I was amazed at what I saw. I saw all the kings, queens, princess, and princes of the past. Zelda once told me there was a room that had portraits of every ruler Hyrule ever had. At the end of the hall was the portrait of my mother and father. Then next to them was a recent portrait of Zelda. Under it was a plaque which read: 

Princess Zelda Kreel Hyrule, was 18 and died of sickness. Never got to rule but had many great ideas for Hyrule.  

I wiped away a tear then I realized I still had the funeral to attend to.

AT THE FUNERAL

It was nearing the end of the funeral. While we watched Zelda get buried Zelda's Lullaby started playing. It was her favorite song. I trying to contain my tears but they kept coming. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up I was met with some familiar blue eyes. 

Link said, "She is in a better place now, with the goddesses." he then wiped some of my tears off my face and he continued, "She wouldn't want you to be sad."

I knew he was right of course but I was still sad. Then I laid my head on his shoulder. He let me do it. After the funeral I walked to the castle with Link. 

While we where walking he stopped so I asked, "Link what's the matter?"

He said, "The Triforce of Courage is glowing. It only happens when-" I felt a cold breeze on my hand then my (right/left) hand started glowing. I said, "It's the Triforce of Wisdom."