Chapter 6 || Run in with the Gerudo

No one POV 

Princess (Y/n) and Link went to Zora's Domain to strengthen their ties with the Zoras. 

(Y/n) POV 

Link and I where leaving Zora's Domain. When we were riding our horses back to Hyrule we were interrupted. An arrow came flying at us. It barely missed my shoulder but it did take off some skin. My shoulder wasn't too damaged but it still hurt. I screamed in pain then we saw two people charging at us. As they where coming near us one of them had a smoke bomb. When the one threw it I couldn't see anymore. 

Link spoke, "Princess where are you? Here I will put my hand out grab it." I did and I found a hand. 

The woman's voice said, "Wrong hand Princess." then that woman plunged her sword into my shoulder. I screamed and Link found me. Then we got out of the smoke together.

Link looked at me and said, "Go to Hyrule Castle. I'll handle the Gerudo" He looked at my shoulder both of us knew the cut on it was too deep and if I don't get help soon I'll join Zelda. I responded, "No, what about you?" 

I knew he was not going to let me win the argument. So I called my horse and went to Hyrule Castle. Once Impa saw me I got immediate aid.

She asked me about it and I said, "Gerudos attacked us and Link stayed behind."

Impa said, "He'll be fine. Also you are lucky you came as soon as you did that cut is extremely deep." 

I said, "I know but right now I just hope Link is alright." 

Then I heard, "No need to worry." I turned around to see my personal knight. I said, "Thank you Link." He said, "I would never let anyone bring you harm." 

Link POV 

Once I left the room Impa came after me. She put a knife up to my neck and said, "You tell me something only the real Link would know."

I said, "You're holding out on teaching (Y/n) how to control her magic abilities."

Impa said, "Sorry about that but you could of been a fake." I told her it was fine. Then she said, "Now that I know you are the real Link I want to say. YOU ARE SO LUCKY SHE WASN'T KILLED TODAY!!!!!"

I said, "But she wasn't and next time I will be more careful. Also I would like to point out, you aren't doing any better. You refuse to teach her about her magic because you don't think she will be as good as Zelda."

Impa said, "Well, I know for a fact she will never be as good as her sister."

I said, "You only say that because you liked Zelda more. For once in your life do not compare (Y/n) to her sister. If you do she could impress you." 

Impa said, "You're just saying that because you have feelings for the girl." I blushed when she said that. I responded, "But look around, she is legitimately trying to be a good ruler. You have to meet her halfway."

She said, "But I have, I taught her how-" I cut her off, "That is the basic training so you had to train her that. At least give her the training you gave Zelda."

Impa said in defeat, "Fine."

(A/N: Choose whatever dress you like the best from the picture above. Also the Yiga Clan will come in later)