Epilogue || Ending 2

This is the last chapter of this story. Hope you all enjoyed it. I'm kinda sad I'm ending it here but it seemed like the best spot to end it. Also for those Star Wars fans out there I am writing a Darth Vader x Reader. I also made a Ghirahim x Reader x Link. So I encourage you to read them.
-TheBlueBassoon

Epilogue || Ending 2 

Ganondorf POV 

It's been a year since (Y/n) and Link ran away. I still don't understand why she did it but I try to understand it. 

I decided to go to see her portrait in the Room of Hyrule's Old Rulers. I remember when she was an awkward Princess trying her best to rule a kingdom.

King Ganondorf Dragmire & Queen (Y/n) (M/n) Hyrule Dragmire

(Y/n) second queen of Hyrule to a Gerudo king was wed. But took her personal knight as her lover and away from Hyrule they fled.

The person who wrote this plaque subtlety disrespected her. It was like he was looking down upon her. I personally think there is nothing wrong with following your own destiny. And maybe I'll see her again. 

~~Far Beyond Hyrule's Borders~~~

(Y/n) POV 

"Link, sleep I'll keep watch." 

Link nodded then I kissed him on his forehead.

"I wonder how things would have gone if I didn't choose you. But anyway I'm glad I chose you. Now we don't have anyone telling us who or what to be. I finally feel free, thanks Link."

"You're welcome, after all I did all of this for you."