Chapter 5 || Protection

Link POV 

Princess (Y/n) and I where out of the castle. We were at the borders of Hyrule and Goron City. She had to practice playing the harp. We found a private spot and began to set up. Her harp playing has come a long way in the 1 week she practiced. It was almost her coronation and I knew she was stressed. But she hid it very well. To be honest with the time I've spend with her I have become very fond of her. Then I was snapped out of my thoughts.

I said, "Princess, did you hear that? We need to get you to safety."

She got up immediately then we heard a screech. I knew that screech too well. It was from some bokoblins. A whole horde of them and the leader had a bomb. Both of us ran to the nearest cave. The bokoblin that was holding the bomb threw it. Be barely made it to the cave on time but we did. When we got in I put my arms around her while she was holding her harp. Because of the bomb there was a massive explosion.

I said, "Stay here. I'll take care of them." she nodded and waited for me.

(Y/n) POV

Link just saved my life. That was an assignation attempt. Is it going to get worse after my coronation? Well at least I have Link, I felt so safe in his arms. I wonder how he is fairing. I hope he doesn't get hurt. Then I looked down at my harp. It wasn't damaged. I looked down at the dress Zelda owned once. She didn't usually wear it. She only would wear it when she wanted to be casual.

 She only would wear it when she wanted to be casual

Then I saw Link rushing back to me. 

He said, "Let's go before more come. If more come the Gorons will handle this." before I could respond Link took my hand and ran. 

Once the castle was in view we walked. But Link was still holding my hand. To be honest I liked it and didn't want it to stop. I then thought No (Y/n), do not fall in love with anyone. Plus he probably had feelings for Zelda and wouldn't like her little sister. 

Once we got in the castle Impa said, "Good you're back. We still have a lot of things left to do. Also there is something important that has happened. The Sheikah Tribe, my tribe, has had some traitors. All the traitors have vowed to bring the Hyrulian Monarchy down. So next time you are out be careful. They are calling themselves the Yiga Clan."

I said, "Link and I will be more careful." then Link informed Impa about the assignation attempt today. 

(A/N: Yes I'm putting the Yiga Clan in the story. Also the picture above with Zelda and Link just imagine that is you with a harp.)