Chapter 3 || Preparation

(Y/n) POV 

I sat on Hyrule's throne while listening to Impa. She was training me to be a queen. She was showing me how my coronation would be. Since I was practicing for the coronation I had to wear the dress. I had it be extremely careful not to damage it. 

Then I asked, "Wait Zelda was 18 but I'm only 16 and my coronation is in 2 weeks, aren't I too young?"

Impa said, "Well usually you wouldn't have a coronation 'till you were 18 but we need a ruler. Also once your coronation is over you will keep the title " crown princess" 'till you turn 18 or get married to a prince or king. Also we have named Link as your personal knight. Just incase of some assignation attempts."

The color drained from my face "assignation attempts". People are going to try to kill me? At least I have the Hero of Hyrule to protect me. Then Impa made me leave the room.

She said, "You may come in. Walk to the throne that is how your coronation will work." 

As I walked into the throne room Link put his hand out. Impa told me earlier that I would be escorted while I walk down the aisle during my coronation. I took it and when I got to the throne Impa gave me a speech. 

Impa said, "Lastly, while a minister crowns you, you must wear the Goddess Bracelets and hold the Goddess Harp. Also at the end of your coronation you must play the Goddess Harp and the song must be Ballad of the Goddess. Now we have a lot of things to do."

(A/N: Goddess Harp- The harp Zelda has from Skyward Sword.
Goddess Bracelets- Bracelets Zelda wore in Breath of the Wild.
Also dress in picture above is your coronation dress.)