Chapter 10 || Only Road to Peace

You may be wondering why I updated. Why I made chapters 9 and 10? It is because today is a holiday. My birthday. So I hope you enjoyed this.
-TheBlueBassoon

Chapter 10 || Only Road to Peace

(Y/n) POV

I came into a room with Ganondorf. There where 10 Gerudos in that room aside from the King. We then tried to find a way to have peace.

I suggested, "King Ganondorf, you could sign a peace treaty."

An elderly Gerudo spoke up, "No, that will not make our people stop attacking yours." we thought on what she said. Then Ganondorf said, "I agree with her, sorry Princess."

~~2 hours later~~

The elderly Gerudo said, "Maybe a union between a you and our king."

Ganondorf proposed, "That does make the most sense. Princess will you marry me?"

 I thought, My heart belongs to another. But he doesn't return the feelings, I just knew it. If I say yes to Ganondorf the Hylians and the Gerudo would be at peace and it would satisfy the Rule of Rule. Not to mention Zelda. But if I say no Gerudos and Hylians will have another war with each other. 

I came to a conclusion and said, "I accept your offer."

Ganondorf said, "Excellent, we will have the details settled out soon. But for now let's make a toast."

Drinks where then handed out and my drink was presented to me by someone who was wearing a cloak. 

I said, "Here's to Hylians and Gerudos finally being at peace with each other."

I was the first to drink then the man who gave me my drink then tried to leave the room. But then Ganondorf stood up. The man in the cloak then ran at me unlatching his cloak. To reveal the man was part of the Yiga Clan. I got a defensive stance and a(n) (f/c) force field went up around me. Then Ganondorf took a knife and stabbed the Yiga Clan member in the heart.  

~~Outside of Ganondorf's Palace~~

Ganondorf said, "I'm sorry about that." I told him it was fine then he went back to his palace.

Then I found Link and he said, "I want to tell you something."

I said, "I have something to tell you too, but you go first."

Link said, "(Y/n) lately my feelings for you have grown. I love you (Y/n). And I hope you return my feelings."

I said, "Link I-uh..."