Chapter 12 || Hold On

Hello reader, you may ask why was Chapter 11 & 12 updated today. Well my answer is it my official first day of being (insert whatever age you think I am) years old. I know this isn't technically a real holiday. But those of you who like this series you get an update. So yay??? Also if you want to you can try guessing my age. Go ahead, I will tell you if you are close or not. Good luck also I hope you like this story so far. One more thing, the next update is quite soon. This Friday, it isn't technically a holiday but I am counting it as one. 
-TheBlueBassoon

Chapter 12 || Hold On

Link POV 

Ever since Ganondorf got engaged to (Y/n), 4 days ago, he has been at Hyrule a lot. Makes sense since he will be future king. Lately, he and (Y/n) talk in her throne room. While I either have to stand outside the door or in the room with them. Usually they just talk about their kingdoms. 

I was standing outside of the throne room. Then I heard (Y/n) cough. It was loud and sounded painful. 

Then I heard Ganondorf say, "Are you alright? Wait is that blood?" 

I did not hesitate I went right into the room. I saw Ganondorf standing next to (Y/n). She had blood on her hand. Then she coughed again but this time the cough sounded more harsh. I saw the blood come out of her mouth as she coughed.

I said, "(Y/n) come on we need to get you some medical help." 

(Y/n) stood up and started walking towards me. Then I saw her (e/c) eyes roll up her head then they closed. She was collapsing, something was seriously wrong. Without thinking I ran to her and caught her. Then I held her bridal style. 

I said, "Go get Impa. I'll take (Y/n) to get some help."

I started running through the castle. As I was running with (Y/n) in my arms I thought, Why does the Royal Doctors and Healers Area have to be on the other side of the castle? (Y/n) looks really pale. I don't remember her looking this pale earlier.

I said, "Keep holding on Princess, we're almost there." she gave no response which worried me.

As I got to the room with a doctor and a healer they just told me to lay her down on a bed. Once I set her down I pushed a piece of her (h/c) hair out of her face. Then the doctor and the healer told me to go while they try to help her. When I went outside I was met with Ganondorf and Impa.

Impa asked, "So what happened?"

I said, "She started coughing up blood then I saw her eyes roll up and then she closed her eyes. That's when she collapsed then I rushed her here."

"Interesting," Impa said, "I've never heard of a thing like that."

Then the doctor said, "All of you can come in now."