Epilogue || Ending 1

(Y/n) POV 

I was holding my 5 year-old's hand. We were possibly living our last few seconds. The Yiga Clan Leader was in front of us with a bloody dagger in his hand. I thought: 

How did I get into this mess? I've lived through Yiga Clan attacks before. But I don't think I can get out of this one.

I then turned around and saw my husband rushing towards us. I could feel my daughter shaking with fear.

I whispered, "Don't worry sweetie, Daddy is coming to save us."

The Yiga Clan Leader said, "I don't think so."

We started to run to Ganondorf then I saw the Leader of the Yiga Clan throw his dagger at (D/n). 

I screamed, "NOOO!!!!!"

I let go of (D/n)'s hand and I put my hand out in front of me. When I did this, magical (f/c) aura came out of my hand. It hid my attacker and killed him. I felt a great wave of relief go over me. Then I felt this burning sting. The dagger he threw just pierced my heart. As I pulled it out I could see my crimson blood. 

I heard Ganondorf say, "Hold on (Y/n)." then held my hand. 

I put my hand on (D/n)'s cheek. I saw her smile and had some tears flow down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I hope you can forgive me. And please just stay strong. I love you."

"Mommy please stay."

"I'm sorry, I can't."

Ganondorf POV 

(Y/n) took her last breath and her hand fell from (D/n)'s cheek. Then (D/n) turned to me and burst out in tears.

~~2 weeks later~~

"I'll miss you, Mommy," said a young girl with red hair and (e/c) eyes. 

 My daughter, (D/n),  and I were at (Y/n)'s funeral.  

Impa said, "We have Ganondorf to say some more words about our beloved Queen."

I said, "Her loyalty never wavered, she was fiercely determined to make Hyrule a better place. She always stood by what she thought was right. Even if no one else was behind her. She may have just been silenced but her memory will always be vivid and expressive like she was."

Everyone said, "May the Goddesses take care of her." 

I then walked to The Room of Hyrule's Past Rulers with (D/n). As I got to (Y/n)'s portrait I read it aloud. 

King Ganondorf Dragmire & Queen (Y/n) (M/n) Hyrule Dragmire

Queen (Y/n) was a wife and a mother to (D/n). At the time of (Y/n)'s death (D/n) was only 5 years-old. (Y/n) was murdered by the Yiga Clan. She was impaled with a dagger. She died trying to save her daughter. She also helped to unify the Gerudo and Hylians.

Once I finished reading the plaque I looked down at the Pedi stool. It had the dagger that ended her life. And (Y/n)'s crimson blood still fleshly on it. 

"Come on (D/n), let's get you to your room. It's been a long day."

"Promise to tell me a story?"

"Of course."