Chapter 9 || Gerudo Valley

Hello all who read this, I hope you are enjoying this. I really enjoy writing this. If anyone has any ideas for where this story will go please say so. Also the picture down below is your Gerudo outfit. It will be in your favorite color also when visiting the Gerudo Link won't be wearing a shirt. Link will be wearing genie pants.

 Link will be wearing genie pants

-TheBlueBassoon

Chapter 9 || Visiting the King of the Gerudo

(Y/n) POV 

"Link!!! We have to get going. We don't want to keep Ganondorf waiting," I said. 

Then he walked in. I blushed a light shade of pink. Link is so muscular and cute. And to be honest I was a tad embarrassed that Link look saw me wearing something like this. I was very self-conscious about my outfit.

Link then snapped me out of my thoughts, "You look beautiful." I thanked him then we went to Gerudo Valley.

~~Gerudo Valley~~

As we entered the gates we were confronted by 3 Gerudo.

The one said, "Men are not welcomed here."

I said, "He is here with me. I'm Crown Princess (Y/n) and I'm here to talk with your King."

Two of the Gerudo then got out their weapons and started attacking Link.

While the presumed leader said, "I remember them. They are those Hylians we attacked and tried to kill. We must finish what we started."

The leader put her sword to my neck but before anything could happen we heard a voice, "Step aside." It was Ganondorf. He continued, "I'm sorry Princess. I'm glad you made it here. Let's go inside. However your personal knight will have to stay out here."

Link said, "No, I can't" I turned to him trying not to blush. Then Ganondorf said, "I assure you, no harm will befall the Princess."

Link kept arguing until I ordered him to stay out here.

I said, "Link, I'm not letting anything stand in the way of the only rode to peace. Gerudo and Hylians could finally not be enemies so please stay out here."

Link POV

I finally gave up and let (Y/n) go into Ganondorf's palace. But before she left with him I pulled her aside.

I said, "Princess, when you come back I want to tell you something."

She said, "Alright."

Then Ganondorf took his arm in hers. I wish I was him right now. But maybe soon that will change.